Starting Stack Thread (4 Viewers)

IMG_1215.JPG

Just a little $20 buy-in game from the other night

Here's my Stardust Mansion starting stacks for 20 players 25K:

* I usually do either 10K or 15K depending on the number of players. I only go deep stack 25K for the ToC. Sorry for the crappy pics...

tGKXszg.jpg

Ixo7mDP.jpg

GlHchjg.jpg

YvBiF1E.jpg

aUccGRB.jpg

RKuPWda.jpg
Great looking chips!

My recently finished BCC fun nite tournament set. I haven't had a chance to host with these yet, and when I do, it'll be a single table 12/12/x/x/x stack, but here's it's upper limit - 20 starting stacks T18k 8/8/4/5/2.
image.jpg

I guess we really are chip nerds - nobody else even noticed they are Game of Thrones themed chips :eek:

I sure would have. But only fans of the books or show would notice that. I happen to be a fan of both, and even though I had ebooks and audiobooks, I LOVED having the physical books because there's a section at the end of each one that breaks down the family connections, sigils, and family words. I'd refer to it often.

Very very nice.
What are the orange "double" chips for?

I think they signal a double-negative coming...

I can't not get these into play

(Actually, I think @detroitdad intends to allow players to call for a double board... BTW, Bill, that double board chip should go into the pot and whoever pulls that pot should get to keep the chip, just like a bounty... Keep them all in the action = more double boards.)

Should be 60. 20 x .25, 20 x 1, 7 x 5

I didn't count the big stacks. Just assumed it was 12/12/7=$50. I like 20/20/7 better. I was thinking of handing out more quarters and singles in my starting stacks. More chips to stack.

Lemme know how you like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom