Started collecting in the early 90’s (1 Viewer)

Howdy! Looking forward to your posts; let us know if you need some setup help.

I’d say you’re cynical but I don’t want the new guy seeing two Dads fighting already, so there is a shred of truth to what you’re saying.

Yes, I am cynical. However, you are right. I should have said it in a "softer" way, with a "welcome to the forum".

Last edited:
one tip - Read the stickies at the top of each forum before you post or try to put ads out. they are pretty informative and offer tutorials for some things.

I think one thing to get used to for you as well is that replies are in the message, not part of the directory tree. So you don't see all the replies and sub replies, you see the main topic and then have to follow replies as they are generated in the thread. So basically you have to read all the thread, but that's good.

1652377672770.png

Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of good people here, don’t let DD discourage you, but yes it doesn’t hurt to do your due diligence. if you search the classifieds you can look and see what certain chips sold for, and under each persons profile you can see their rating, if it’s not 100% odds are something shady went down (doesn’t happen that often honestly)

Hello and welcome !
Are you collecting singles or full sets ?

There are more CCGTCC members here than it seems at first glance. Welcome, feel free to message me with any questions :) (on a pc, click the envelope to the right of a user's name to send a private message)

Last edited:
I will simply say Welcome! I'd normally warn you to watch your wallet so it doesn't empty itself as you find new chips to add to your collection, but as a chipper, you are probably already familiar with the phenomenon. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom