Collecting since early 90's (1 Viewer)

Chipper72

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Trying to figure out how PCF works. I am a decades long collector and a member of the CC&GTCC since the early 90’s. May have chips of interest. I collected from Colorado, Riverboats, Deadwood, Washington State, Canada, Nevada and some California starting in the early 90’s. Let me know if you are looking for specific chips.

Welcome, looking forward to seeing your stuff once you've settled in!

(Since you asked, after Claim Stake $25s myself :ninja:)

My current wants/asks:

Ritz Carlton $20 single
Kings Castle Free Play $1 TRK single
Kings Castle $5s any quantity

Some things I know other people are looking for:

Bourbon Street $5s and other denoms
Dunes 39mm 1k and 25k
Empress Joliet high denoms and $1s
Almost any spotted TRK in quantity

I am a lover of Washington State chips too! Do you have a list of traders? It's been a long time since I have just done a good ol' trade.

Welcome!!!

I’m hunting Dunes $1000 non baccarat and oversized dunes $25k!

Booyah!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum …
Old CA card room chips are some of my
favorite ones to collect !!!

Should be illegal to post a thread with that kind of title and no pics. @Tommy amirite?

J/k welcome, sir! (but seriously, give us some pics plz :))

Hi @Chipper72 :)

I’m your one stop shop to get top dollar for any hot stamp chip that fits my set.

Orange 50c
Day Blue $1
Yellow $5
Green $25
Black $100
IMG_1074.jpeg

Cheers!

Looks like you’re making quite a few friends, @Chipper72 ! I’m glad to see you posting more. There are some great collectors around here, and more than a few people who would love to help you lighten your load.

Looks like you’re making quite a few friends, @Chipper72 ! I’m glad to see you posting more. There are some great collectors around here, and more than a few people who would love to help you lighten your load.
You can never have too many friends or chips. My wife would disagree (about too many chips)!!

Do you have any Harold's Club Reno No Cash Value chips? Or California Club chips from San Diego?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom