For Sale Star chip super sampler...... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Let me first start off with .......I reserve the right to cancel this post/sale. In other words, I really am not trying to get rid of these, but I am interested in what kind of offers i'll get (if any at all). For more pics you can go to prOn and look up Star chips sampler platter. Private message me with offers please and perhaps we can make a deal. Also each chip will have its own air tight capsule except the dealer buttons, i don't have air tights that big. And if y'all can think of a better way to go about selling these, please give your suggestions. Thanks for looking
WIN_20180601_17_11_33_Pro.jpg

Just spitballing here. Why not do a public auction with a reserve? People tend to be turned off from private auctions due to the lack of transparency.

I like this idea....I am not so sure if people will respond well to my reserve. All in all i'm invested into these for $300 and I have absolutely no remorse over the deal that got me them.....I am just in a pickle financially right now if ya know what i mean

I'm in for the sample set in the Top Left if Split... If interested Contact me and we can come to agreement on price...
Thanks,
Troy

I assume many people will be interested. Therefore,
I suggest a separate auction for each set. Just have the $60 as each of the starting bids...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom