SOLD Star Chip super sampler......Whoa!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Let me start with the absolute fact that it truly sadden's me to sell these:(, but I'm clearly in a financial bind right now that has been proving to be very difficult to dig myself out of just to breath for a moment. I don't want anybody to think it is because of gambling(although I do really miss playing at my local $1-$3 game a lot)....it's not that, and it isn't something unfortunate like drugs or alcohol addiction either....nope. I am a victim of getting the shaft and shit end of the stick after my so called friends/roommates royally, painfully screwed me without any kind of real warning or the kind gesture of a reach around:mad:. And that's life folks, lesson learned. Thanks for letting just share that guys, I needed to vent.

Well now,...... for those whom showed interest in these via P.M. from my last post, I want them to know that they still have priority if they still desire these chips. However, i actually have a price this go-around, so i'm posting them as fair game.....so to say. Excluding the dealer buttons, each and every chip will come in its own Air-Tight capsule (The Dealer buttons are 50mm chips, so unfortunately i don't have air tights that will fit). Shipping will be in a fits-it-ships box with as much padding as i can fit for super protection. I am not very interested in shipping outside the 48 due to the fiasco it has been in the past and not to mention the costs to some of these country's:eek:. The buyer is to pay for the shipping which will be $7.20. Payment will be through PayPal friends and family unless buyer doesn't mind paying the P.P. fee's.

Now, if you notice the Empress Star set with the black inlays (probably my second favorite, after the Aurora cash set), there is the tri-moon, red body/3 spots blue 5 chip missing.....its not lost, nor am i just keeping it. I simply never got it, so good luck finding one to complete the set....Sorry. Also notice, I didn't dub this sale post "Ultimate Star Chip Sampler" as there are the illusive Pacific Star chips made by Bud Jones. I do wish they were included with this one of a kind, rare opportunity sample set sold exclusively here on Poker Chip Forum. The one and only place where the true and genuine aficionado's, chipoligist's, and poker playing beast's that we are, truly gather for Chip's and everything else poker. To the buyer: Good luck on getting those as well to truly complete this Star Chip sampler(y) :thumbsup:.

And the one thing you've reading for...the price..... $350.00 usd.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my post and "May your cards be live, and you pots be monsters"....keep on chippin
WIN_20180602_05_28_02_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_05_24_24_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_05_22_13_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_05_18_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_05_14_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_05_06_06_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_04_53_28_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_04_45_06_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_04_38_49_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180602_04_31_09_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180601_17_11_33_Pro.jpg

Status