Sriracha poker chips (1 Viewer)

Almost yes. Keep these for Side 1 (except for the little circle with the denomination).
On Side 2, replace the fowl with the denomination, in BIG text, and replace the bottom text with your home town and state.
Ah, I understand now - when you said other side you meant the other face!

Sriracha Rev8.png

Cigar! So much better...

Did anyone notice the flames coming out of the mouth on the quarter? I thought that was a little fun. The glass doesn't really go.

Sriracha Rev10.png

I was going to suggest a cigar as well, but since I've built multiple sets around a zombie chomping on a stogie I felt it was putting a little too much "Zombie" in your design.

...but I do like it

I’d do dealer buttons in colors different from the chips. Don’t need the button getting lost on the table because it blends in visually.

Yellow dealer button?

In for sample, if samples available.

Would love to do a plaque and may think about it. I may get rid of the $100 chip and do a 5c instead. Our game doesn't play that big at all, the $100 is really only for fun.

I think I'll do a double sided dealer button, red on one side and green on the other. It'll be rare that a green chip ever hits the felt.

Would love to do a plaque and may think about it. I may get rid of the $100 chip and do a 5c instead. Our game doesn't play that big at all, the $100 is really only for fun.

I think I'll do a double sided dealer button, red on one side and green on the other. It'll be rare that a green chip ever hits the felt.
Ok a $20 plaque then....:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom