Sports Trash Talk (4 Viewers)

Interesting that the bills would go for 2 instead of making it a 2 score game....dopey millennial analytics at their height of stupidity .

If the Bills players are going to be this shitty, why not go tackle their coach who thinks field goals are going to beat the Chiefs while not stopping them once defensively in the first half.

Poor coaching.
The opposition quarterback is coming out of concussion protocol you’re supposed to hit him on every play

Sorry, Chiefs fans...

image0.jpg

So can we say that the Yankees are officially trash this season, or are Yankee fans still holding on to a glimmer of hope :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Good start to the season for the Hawkeyes! No disrespect to my Indiana friends, of course. :D

I saw the guy Colin Hay from men at work in concert and he said I was born in Scotland and then we moved to Australia and my father said it’s as far away as we could get without being on the way home

Mets vs. Yankees. WOW! What a game for the ages! Lindor catching the final out on Stantons popup was icing on the cake :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Aaron Boone should be released after the 27th out in the 162nd game this year.

Aaron Rodgers officially doesn’t give a fuck about football anymore.

Dak Prescott could have an amazing career but it’ll be wasted in Jerryworld. The only players that go to or stay with Dallas do it for the money now - Jones likes them up with endorsements to line their pockets, all the whole eschewing the idea of bringing a accountability and a winning culture to that locker room.

Aaron Boone should be released after the 27th out in the 162nd game this year.

Aaron Rodgers officially doesn’t give a fuck about football anymore.

Dak Prescott could have an amazing career but it’ll be wasted in Jerryworld. The only players that go to or stay with Dallas do it for the money now - Jones likes them up with endorsements to line their pockets, all the whole eschewing the idea of bringing a accountability and a winning culture to that locker room.
To be fair, Luis Rojas has got to go as well. He has made multiple boneheaded moves and have left relievers in for way too long when they should have been yanked immediately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom