Sports bet comes in YIPEEE (1 Viewer)

celticnoel

Two Pair
Reaction score
Just had my sports bet come in tonight a £5 bet that paid £1122 absolutely buzzing!!! That'll pay for my new Paulson's that I'm about to order.
Screenshot_20181204-214833.jpg

Nice Win!

I am 1 leg away from winning this one. And the best part is the initial 10 bucks was a free play they gave me!!! Too bad the last UFC leg of the parlay is in February.
Bet365.jpg

Yeah, forget the Monaco’s. Time to go full-custom CPC’s! :D

You hit a four-way parlay? Nice!

Man City. Isn't that a gay bar in Chicago? NTTAWWT.
Parlay? I don't even know what that is but I'm guessing it's a US term for a 4 fold bet? Yeah it's a pretty hard bet to get up but me and my buddy have gotten it twice in the last month.

Parlay? I don't even know what that is but I'm guessing it's a US term for a 4 fold bet? Yeah it's a pretty hard bet to get up but me and my buddy have gotten it twice in the last month.

"A parlay, accumulator, or combo bet is a single bet that links together two or more individual wagers and is dependent on all of those wagers winning together."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parlay_(gambling)

Those are tough. I ran a football card in college for one season. You had to pick parlays, 3-10 games to win (9 out-of-10 also paid). All NFL and the top college games that week.

I had one person hit a 3-team parlay that season. That was it. I made like $1k booking small $5 or $10 bets.

Last edited:
Those are the moneymakers for the bookies.

But when it hits, its nice!

Result. I’ve never prised that much from the bookies.

This side of the pond it would be a four fold or accumulator bet (or acca in the current lingo we get bombarded with).

Result. I’ve never prised that much from the bookies.

This side of the pond it would be a four fold or accumulator bet (or acca in the current lingo we get bombarded with).
Yeah 4 team acca mate that's what it was. Hard to get both teams to score and win but as previous poster said when it hits it's good!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom