Spelunking the long lost collection (2 Viewers)

FlushMD

Pair
Reaction score
I mentioned in other posts that I am in the process of recovering a collection I've had in storage for quite some time. We moved several times and entropy took over. Here is where I started after putting everything on the table... there may be more as I work through boxes... I'm sure some of my new PCF friends have experienced the same...

IMG_7985.JPG

Looks like a good collection! Digging through piles of old chips has become one of my favorite past times.

If you're planning to sell any, I'd be interested in the shuffle stack of Bicycle $1s.

Looks like a good collection! Digging through piles of old chips has become one of my favorite past times.

If you're planning to sell any, I'd be interested in the shuffle stack of Bicycle $1s.
Speaking of the Bicycles, there appear to be 3 generations.... one looks near mint, one looks well used and the third looks dramatically thinner. Here is the near mint (unofficial) and the thinner gen. What could explain such a dramatic difference? These chips cannot be stacked quickly if mixed up.

IMG_8099.JPG

9 newer, 2 not so new, 4 well used and noticeably thinner...

IMG_8102.JPG

Not so much difference generations chips, but is simply difference in use/time on the tables.

It's possible there were re-orders in there, but that's classic "time on the table" wear on the ones on the right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom