SOLD: Mardi Gras V2b STT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim..... i'll take mine with plaques, please....

In his defense, the OP didn't include a translation into Canadian. :cool

(Sorry, that's a left over shot from the Canadian invasion of Florida this past weekend...)

below me.... i spelled that in american. :D

I laughed out loud at this way too hard. Love you @dmalhi1

hey now, if i had all the hours in the to read/respond as well as post on every thread on here i'd have a high post count like you as well. :D

When captain Jean Luc picard says "make it so." I'm not one to question. I really believed it was about to happen.

i actually was gonna ask you to just give me the pending set since that person hasn't paid yet.... i mean first come first serve right? especially for jean-luc. "Tea, earl grey, now dammit!" I guess I'll say it now.... dibs if frank doesn't pay within the 48hr period :D @saleen121212 or has @pltrgyst already done that somewhere in here?

Last edited:
I’m not your buddy, guy!

Ok sorry for thread jacking. Someone buy these BEAUTIFUL sets so I can stop thinking about them.
Thread jacking permitted and encouraged. I think were currently selling trks finding a home for snowmobiles and making fun of a Canadian we call a friend, pal, buddy or something. Carry on with it all! I'm back up on the snowmobile.

I’m not your buddy, guy!

Ok sorry for thread jacking. Someone buy these BEAUTIFUL sets so I can stop thinking about them.

i called dibs on franks plaques..... Engage!

I'm not your guy, man.

Thread jacking permitted and encouraged. I think were currently selling trks finding a home for snowmobiles and making fun of a Canadian we call a friend, pal, buddy or something. Carry on with it all! I'm back up on the snowmobile.

a half shot of 100% pure maple syrup with a half shot of crown royal always calms a canuck down.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom