Social Distancing Oversized Poker Chips (2 Viewers)

Order placed!! Thanks Gene... possibly the coolest damn purchase... or I'm a total idiot... probably the ladder. If they are as awesome as they look I might seriously buy a set... just wish there were 5 colors for a small tourney set. Definitely doable with 4 but would prefer a 5th. Haven't herd of any massive orders yet... can't wait to see a 500 PC set of these!! Lmao

Haven't herd of any massive orders yet... can't wait to see a 500 PC set of these!! Lmao

I'm too much of a scaredy-cat to order a real set of them. Just show-em chips, and some extras for fun. However, if someone does order a set (any kind - heads-up, micro, tourney, whatever) ... they you are obligated to post about it! I need to see who the real degenerates are.

A stack of 300 chips is eight feet tall ( :eek: ), meaning that each 25-chip T10k starting stack only stands about 8" high. Sounds reasonable.

Pushing big pots could be problematic.
To maintain proper distancing, you should be playing in your back yard anyway, and pushing chips with a snow shovel. Maybe rent a skid steer loader for those massive pots.

No good for shuffling! I'm out.

You gotta be the right kind of person...
Dgr0URuWsAE0HrX.jpg

At work landing 750 MCM Aluminums in a meter stack... no pen, only a white paint marker and still did a quick break down for a 8 person set! Lmao
20200508_122037.jpg

Came up with this on cardboard
20200508_121928.jpg

So in my eyes a comfortable 8 person awesome set would be
T-25 (96), T100 (168), T500 (140), T1000 (167)... naturally I would round them up to a nice 600 PC set!! This includes 1 round of rebuys... set could decrease with a 5k chip... but how the hell would you store 600 of these monsters!!

Degenerate enough??? Ohh and 108 already ordered... you know as they say... buy samples well shit. 100 is a nice sample!

... no pen, only a white paint marker and still did a quick break down for a 8 person set! Lmao

Degenerate enough??? Ohh and 108 already ordered... you know as they say... buy samples well shit. 100 is a nice sample!

Close, but would have been more impressed if you wrote it in blood. Every time I open my box to work on it, I end up cutting myself.

At work landing 750 MCM Aluminums in a meter stack... no pen, only a white paint marker and still did a quick break down for a 8 person set! Lmao
View attachment 454940
View attachment 454943
T-25 (96), T100 (168), T500 (140), T1000 (167)... naturally I would round them up to a nice 600 PC set!! This includes 1 round of rebuys... set could decrease with a 5k chip... but how the hell would you store 600 of these monsters!!

I think I can get by with 300 chips for 10 players using blue T2000s and T10k stacks (8/8/6/3) with extras for color-ups and re-buys (80/80/60/80).

I think I misread the memo..... I took it to mean "buy sample SETS." :whistle: :whistling:

I think I can get by with 300 chips for 10 players using blue T2000s and T10k stacks (8/8/6/3) with extras for color-ups and re-buys (80/80/60/80).

I think I misread the memo..... I took it to mean "buy sample SETS." :whistle: :whistling:
I just want to see a table totally loaded with these!! Huge investment for a joke though (an 8/8 break down probably makes more sense!)... I dont think anyone other than myself would truly enjoy playing with them... but hey gotta get my samples and we will see!

If not I guess I have a nice 100 PC coaster set.

Last edited:
I just want to see a table totally loaded with these!! Huge investment for a joke though (an 8/8 break down probably makes more sense!)... I dont think anyone other than myself would truly enjoy playing with them... but hey gotta get my samples and we will see!

If not I guess I have a nice 100 PC coaster set.
More ideas for these...take them to the beach and have a game by the water. Or go to the park and have a picnic and poker game. The possibilities are endless!

Hes a PRO at quick math and breakdowns on the fly. We have notepads scattered all over the house with pen scratch on it

You're my heroes, then. I never have any idea how to do a proper breakdown when ordering a set. I search and get more confused. Then I get angry, then I just buy a shit ton more chips to ensure I have enough :)

Try rewiring someone's kiln in their craft room with brand new white carpet and noticing that your hand has been bleeding for some time. That's not funny and unfortunate.

I remember my first job in high school - cut my finger really badly on some exposed box metal. Master electrician I was working with called me a baby, and handed me some paper towels and some electrical tape. Said, "Here - it'll last longer than any band-aid and you can get right back to work"

I remember my first job in high school - cut my finger really badly on some exposed box metal. Master electrician I was working with called me a baby, and handed me some paper towels and some electrical tape. Said, "Here - it'll last longer than any band-aid and you can get right back to work"

Where's the first aid kit?
It's right there in your bag it's called super 88.
Get back to work!

That's what Ben does when I zip my fingers with the kitchen knives!

I might seriously buy a set... just wish there were 5 colors for a small tourney set. Definitely doable with 4 but would prefer a 5th. Haven't herd of any massive orders yet... can't wait to see a 500 PC set of these!! Lmao
I hope Gene can find some matching plaques for this set. They'd probably be the size of cafeteria trays. :LOL: :laugh:
1589136057830.jpeg

View attachment 454940
View attachment 454943

Landing 750 mom is no joke if it cooper, with aluminum and that much room it makes for a much better experience!

@ABC Gifts and Awards would 6 of these fit in a sfrb? I’d like to have some for coasters, prolly just blanks

Landing 750 mom is no joke if it cooper, with aluminum and that much room it makes for a much better experience!

@ABC Gifts and Awards would 6 of these fit in a sfrb? I’d like to have some for coasters, prolly just blanks
Only aluminum this time, and God Bless Milwaukee for coming up with the m12 cable cutters. I own 2 and they can really save your life when cutting in all day!

I can't wait for these monster chips man!! I have been serious about making a set of chips completely out of dealer buttons but this really could be even better!! Good luck with the coasters brother!! I'm sure Gene can get you hooked up! Honestly one of the nicest damn guys to work with!! We are truly lucky to have so many great vendors!

FellowChipper Ben

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom