Social Distancing Oversized Poker Chips (2 Viewers)

I was gonna say get in line, but I'm noticing that all of our dibs comments are slowly dissapearing.

Don't let him strong arm you Gene, appease the masses!

(I'm joking of course)

If he sells them like Business 101101, he will have to pass them down to his grand kids to sell them all. Plenty to go around.

Here's the Dealer button ( @jbriod ) with some "normal" stuff for comparison. And the word DEALER is actually cut into it, not just printed on and has "Las Vegas" printed on the rolling edge. :tup:

IMG_3964.jpg

Last edited:
I couldn't find the video on youtube of course, but these things remind me of the Tiny Elvis sketch from SNL with Nic Cage. "Look at those poker chips! Those chips are HUGE!" "That's a good one, Tiny E!"

Ok...since so many people are asking (and I originally only posted this as a joke)...

Blank Giant 4 1/8" chips $2.50 each, no minimum.
100 or more $1.50 each.

With custom inlays (you provide artwork) $5.00 each, minimum 12.
100 or more with custom inlays (you provide artwork) $4.00 each.

All pricing plus shipping. DM your order, zip code, and email address if you'd like to order.

Tiki 39mm chip included in the photo for size comparison.
IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8171.jpg

A lot of you have been moving towards oversized chips...who's in for a set of these 4 1/8" diameter oversized chips?! They are perfect for social distancing...you can clearly see them from a distance of 6 feet away! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 453841
Gene, I have only one question.
Does that window actually qualify as an exit ?

I wonder if these are the same with the ones you have made for @DoubleEagle (plastic-coated cork), including in size.
(His picture):
View attachment 454389

If yes, I 'm definitely interested for something looking like a big dealer-button (not with an inlay)
These are different from the ones in the photo...I'm not 100% sure which one that is but looks like a sublimated plastic that is probably thinner and lighter than these giant chips.

I prototyped some coasters on these 6(?) years ago or so. Really liked them but my image format wasn’t ideal so they didn’t show up as well as I wanted. I would do more though, at some point, as they were fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom