Social Distancing Oversized Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Only aluminum this time, and God Bless Milwaukee for coming up with the m12 cable cutters. I own 2 and they can really save your life when cutting in all day!

I can't wait for these monster chips man!! I have been serious about making a set of chips completely out of dealer buttons but this really could be even better!! Good luck with the coasters brother!! I'm sure Gene can get you hooked up! Honestly one of the nicest damn guys to work with!! We are truly lucky to have so many great vendors!

FellowChipper Ben

I don’t own the cable cutters yet, how expensive are they? It’s on my shopping list though, I’m a Milwaukee guy when it comes to tools

I don’t own the cable cutters yet, how expensive are they? It’s on my shopping list though, I’m a Milwaukee guy when it comes to tools
I think they run about $300 bare tool ... they are a life saver and well worth the money compared to ratcheting cutters... 750 aluminum takes about 3 seconds! A bit heavy like 4 to 5 pounds but awesome tool!

I think they run about $300 bare tool ... they are a life saver and well worth the money compared to ratcheting cutters... 750 aluminum takes about 3 seconds! A bit heavy like 4 to 5 pounds but awesome tool!

Yeah the ratcheting cutters aren't cheap either, so I'll just skip right on by them to the cordless tool (I'm a total tool whore lately, buying them instead of chips lol). I've always just used the hackzall to cut the big wires and cables.

Ok guys if I got the first load... initial impression... I didn't think they were that damn big!! These things are absolutely massive!! Carrying in the box is like unloading a cannon ball! They are very heavy!! Pretty much the coolest damn thing ever!! Oh and in my opi ion the look better with inlays!
20200513_153816.jpg

Ok guys if I got the first load... initial impression... I didn't think they were that damn big!! These things are absolutely massive!! Carrying in the box is like unloading a cannon ball! They are very heavy!! Pretty much the coolest damn thing ever!! Oh and in my opi ion the look better with inlays!
View attachment 458292
OMG how many did you buy? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Ben8257 those pics are hilarious! So, I have a bunch coming that I'm going to use for Show Em chips and some extras for artwork. Sadly, printing different labels for seating chips wasn't going to work with a small quantity.

With that said, now that I see them, I'm thinking they might work for high denomination chips too!

0i wish there was a black and yellow chip instead of black and pink. That would totally be my new seating / bounty chip

wow, I totally missed that the labeled ones were dealer buttons ... nice

I keep going back and forth on whether I want to buy some of these ... they're so goofy
That's what makes them epic brother!! Sent out photos to the group... they all want to play them now...

Also I agree Dave with only being 4 denoms probably better to go with a T2k chip instead... unless I can talk MSK into making Dinner mat sized plaques... hmm
If you're handy, you could cut a piece of plastic the same dimensions as a vinyl dinner placemat, superglue a placemat to the top and bottom ... voila! Custom super-sized plaque!

1589402874100.png

That's what I am thinking!
The only issue I see is what happens when you want more?? Lol I definitely suggest the Inlay, otherwise they kind of look like giant Dice chips! But if just using them as coasters maybe skip the sticker! They are worth the shipping just as a conversation piece!

Sooo.... how many did you order?

Only 15 (10 Show 'Ems, 4 unlabelled for wall art, and 1 dealer button). As hilarious as they are, I can't imagine anyone agreeing to play with them. But I took this opportunity to order some new carriers/racks for my ever growing mixed cash sets: hear ye hear ye ABC/BRPro has really, really nice carriers and racks, so whenever placing an order, make sure to add some!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom