So it Begins... (10 Viewers)

what does that even mean? lol
@Grimace chips. All purple base with wide edge spots :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

1. Chips were ordered. “JeepologyOffroad” was the primary designer for these gorgeous pieces of clay.

2. In this thread, there are different ways of showing appreciation or desire for chips. Some have taken to posting pictures of their Jeep, or saying they have Jeep parts and/or vehicles to offer in trade for chips.

3. I was making a joke that leveraged other Usernames that might lead to iffy pictures or offers based on said usernames.

I will leave up to your imagination what a WonderPuddle, RustyCheerio, or SolidSnake might be or look like. You can ask your older sibling about DP.

0292A232-61D1-41EE-A9D4-B5FDF6AA2EE9.gif

It had potential before it had to be explained!

1. Chips were ordered. “JeepologyOffroad” was the primary designer for these gorgeous pieces of clay.

2. In this thread, there are different ways of showing appreciation or desire for chips. Some have taken to posting pictures of their Jeep, or saying they have Jeep parts and/or vehicles to offer in trade for chips.

3. I was making a joke that leveraged other Usernames that might lead to iffy pictures or offers based on said usernames.

I will leave up to your imagination what a WonderPuddle, RustyCheerio, or SolidSnake might be or look like. You can ask your older sibling about DP.

View attachment 1050048

I knew what you were getting at and thought I’d add my user name to the list. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1050048

@HO HO HO

Ditto…best 5 ever.
Nitro $5
For sure one I’d have copied too
I've really gotten into trying to decipher various edge spot codes in the chip tool. They're pretty self explanatory but does anybody know what 4TSA18 stands for? I get the 4...and 18 aspects but TSA?
Tripple spaced alternating??
Maybe
T = triple
S = separated
A = alternating

Or

T = triple
S = split
A = alternating

Not sure what to believe .

I don’t have a jeep wrangler, but I do have a Grand Wagoneer. Does that move me up a few spots in this long line????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom