So it Begins... (5 Viewers)

1672428210689.jpeg

All PCF millers right now regarding someone actually wanting to mill these.....
Edited to stay with The Office Space theme....and because I'm an idiot.

Last edited:
The hot stamps are my favourite of the tiger chips. Absolutely love them. Probably above my chip budget atm but a single table set would be awesome. Congratulations @JeepologyOffroad and @kk405 for some amazing chips.

Mine too, I wonder if it will be possible to put together a small cash set with these. NCV, $1's and $5's

personally wish the hot stamps all did not have 'NCV' or denoms
but we can't have everything
or can we?

Attachments

• 1672432813560.png
    1672432813560.png
    687.6 KB · Views: 108
You will sell the F out of them
I briefly mentioned before, but I just want to make it clear - all the chips I have are for my personal collection. I am not part of the vendor sale. I just designed and bought myself a healthy amount of chips. Sure I think I overbought a couple denoms and may sell a couple racks here and there, but for the most part all of mine are here to stay and enjoy the felt for years to come.

personally wish the hot stamps all did not have 'NCV' or denoms
but we can't have everything
or can we?
I mentioned it before, but something had to be there and timeline was short. I tried a variety of different paws, claw marks, etc for a non-denom rather than NCV but none of it worked. The ncvs were never designed to be a “set”.

I briefly mentioned before, but I just want to make it clear - all the chips I have are for my personal collection. I am not part of the vendor sale. I just designed and bought myself a healthy amount of chips. Sure I think I overbought a couple denoms and may sell a couple racks here and there, but for the most part all of mine are here to stay and enjoy the felt for years to come.
I'm so fucking jealous...hit me up if you want to unload some T5s...:whistle: :whistling:

I offer my services

ok, now what about those table shots :)

I'm guessing I'll be priced out of these great chips but if I were to syphon from my son's college fund for a cash set....

I haven't kept up with all the rules and limitations so apologies if this has already been explained....but I feel that my 3-color cash set would need a bear claw in the lineup either as $1 or $5...or NVC for one, either, or both.

Is this possible?

I'm guessing I'll be priced out of these great chips but if I were to syphon from my son's college fund for a cash set....

I haven't kept up with all the rules and limitations so apologies if this has already been explained....but I feel that my 3-color cash set would need a bear claw in the lineup either as $1 or $5...or NVC for one, either, or both.

Is this possible?
No....not until I get mine.

I've really gotten into trying to decipher various edge spot codes in the chip tool. They're pretty self explanatory but does anybody know what 4TSA18 stands for? I get the 4...and 18 aspects but TSA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom