Best Relabel Chip Set of 2022 Stump Thread (1 Viewer)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
It's that time again folks! Please nominate all relabeled sets unveiled in 2022 for "Best of" voting that I hope to start in April. I'll leave the nomination window open from now until midnight March 31. Once April 1 hits, sets not nominated in this thread will be considered for voting.

Thanks everyone!

I nominate @Skagglio 's Gold Mine

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/introducing-gold-mine.96530/

splash-jpg.1013936

IMAGE COURTESY OF @Skagglio

It's that time again folks! Please nominate all relabeled sets unveiled in 2022 for "Best of" voting that I hope to start in April. I'll leave the nomination window open from now until midnight March 31. Once April 1 hits, sets not nominated in this thread will be considered for voting.

Thanks everyone!
What counts as a "relabeled" set?

What counts as a "relabeled" set?
Any set in which each denomination that had their original label or inlay removed and had a new one put on fits the bill.

Say you bought a AST Cash set and you removed the labels on the $2's and made them 0.25 chips. But the remainder of the chip denoms are used as is. Doesn't count.

But say you buy that same AST cash set, remove all of the inlays and put on a new label with your own artwork, that counts.

Any set in which each denomination that had their original label or inlay removed and had a new one put on fits the bill.

Say you bought a AST Cash set and you removed the labels on the $2's and made them 0.25 chips. But the remainder of the chip denoms are used as is. Doesn't count.

But say you buy that same AST cash set, remove all of the inlays and put on a new inlay with your own artwork, that counts.
Thanks! Wanted to make sure all had to be relabels (not just some/most) and that milled and labeled chips counted

Please excuse my ignorance, but are these relabeled chips murdered and then relabeled or are they just being relabeled over the existing inlay? Beautiful sets!

Please excuse my ignorance, but are these relabeled chips murdered and then relabeled or are they just being relabeled over the existing inlay? Beautiful sets!
could be a mixture of both. from i can tell all the clay chips have inlays replaced. im guessing the claysmiths were bought as blanks and has labels applied after.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom