Best Fully Custom Chip Set of 2022 Stump Thread (1 Viewer)

I was just going to say. What the hell is wrong with you people? Tilted Donkey 100%
Thanks guys. I love my donkeys.
91571B17-12BA-4E17-BF89-6FA0C0567420.jpeg

64E947DC-E354-4C54-A77C-211C1208FBD9.jpeg

I just got my first custom hat delivered yesterday:

616F4543-1ED8-4472-9D5E-AEA4680443E3.jpeg

Turned out better than I anticipated.

I believe the Casa Mangos were up for vote (and won!) the 2021 bracket.
I don’t know if this is relevant but my cash set was delivered in one year in Nov or Dec and my tournament set was delivered a couple months later technically the next year so it wasn’t entered into the last “Best Of”.

Last edited:
I don’t know if this is relevant but my cash set was delivered in one year in Nov or Dec and my tournament set was delivered a couple months later technically the next year so it wasn’t entered into the last “Best Of”.
I'll allow it. I haven't had time to get everything together yet anyway!

Regardless, thanks for doing this @JMC9389 ! It is so much work.
Have had a lot going on at work the last few weeks. Vacation coming up soon thankfully! I'll probably random draw brackets like last year over the weekend and get voting up sometime in May.

Objection!
I double checked last year's voting and it was the cash set and the Paulson relabel set that was up for voting (still kick myself for not buying these when they were for sale). The tournament set was never up for a vote.

Overruled!

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about this. Patiently waiting for my laptop to be repaired, going on two weeks now. Doing all of this on my phone will be a major PITA. Bear with me...

Were the brackets posted anywhere?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom