Moonlight Cardhouse | Tournament (3 Viewers)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This set was an impromptu add-on well after the cash set was ordered. Took some chances doing this one without a color sample in hand, but extremely happy with the end result. Goals with this set were: 4 different colors per chip, no repeats across the set, and maintaining playability without getting too messy using so many colors.

Once again thanks to @Eloe2000 for design input. Maybe now I'll actually host a tournament one day.

Moonlight Cardhouse
Tournament

yJ9Z7Ax.jpeg

Y2F2bA6.jpeg

pd4U25q.jpeg

INebgYR.jpeg

jOIJFUA.jpeg

W6VHpay.jpg

bccu3cn.jpg

DG Green - White/Butterscotch/Green
6dZoeOK.jpeg

Charcoal - DG Arc Yellow/Black/Grey
IlQ84XV.jpg

Retro Lavender - Blurple/Lavender/DG Peacock
RVDsLpS.jpg

DG Peach - DG Pink/Canary/Light Green
DEp1SJT.jpeg

Imperial Blue - DG Tiger/Retro Blue/Light Blue
Uj18q7O.jpeg

Black - DG Tiger/Retro Lavender
0tFpYcr.jpg

DG Tiger - DG Saturn/DG Peacock
U9w76kj.jpg

McItyu9.jpg

jp8XDkb.jpg

xyKjfJZ.jpg

Last edited:
First. Sample dibs.

Holy crap. Y'all just freehanded those colors without having something on hand.

RIP Jeep and Eloe inboxes forever. Remember when you played football at recess or at the park? And if you or someone was super athletic you got to be all time QB to make it fair? Cause noone else could match? Yeah, Jeep and Eloe bout to be all time custom design feedbackers.

I've been waiting for this since you posted the rack of them. Crazy to have no repeating colors and it work so perfectly.

Epic!

OMG. I think that 500 is my favorite CPC chip I've ever seen. Holy hell. These are incredible. Work PERFECTLY together.
Dibs.
Incredible! How you managed to fit 4 colours from CPC's palette on each chip is a masterpiece. That T500 is pure art. Very well done, John.
The T500 is my favorite chip too. It was the chip I was most worried about as well. I was unsure if the lavender spot would show up enough on the retro lavender base. I was fully prepared and almost expecting to redo that denom. Pleasantly surprised when they arrived. Glad I took the risk on that one.

Every time @JeepologyOffroad releases a new set...

Peach 1000?
Yup peach. Will add the colors for each here in a bit.
The design of the inlay and color choices are really top notch, but CPC had been 100% on their A game since the split spot fiascos with last year's DIASQUARE run. Absolutely brilliant top notch work all around.
Agreed. Was another worry of mine with all trimoons. Split spots are very very minimal in this set. CPC did an awesome job.

Hahaha the shaped inlay on the quarter-pie is genius. Love the effect. Bounty chip?

The 5k is my favorite, its very similar to something I've had in the works for a while, love all those colors together. Definitely need a breakdown on the colors at some point.

Great set, congrats!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom