Moonlight Cardhouse | Tournament (4 Viewers)

Get the old black light out…COLOR!!! The photos show off the chips well.

Congratulations! Well done.
Lol no black light. I think it’s mainly the black backdrop and cloth giving it that effect. If you zoom in on the chips it goes away.

Like the cash set these were shot outdoors. I also use a cheap circular polarizer on my camera so I bet that helps too. Reduces glare/haze. But also a manual lens no tripod so that’s why some shots aren’t quite as crystal clear as they should be.

Last edited:
1657602514928.gif

I think default is aligned to exactly how they are mocked when you send to David. I actually didn’t even realize random was an option until last second.

Mine are random even though I did not request it.
Maybe because mine are hotstamp and the process is different.

I changed the spot angles on a set just a touch to make it seem imperfect. I hadn’t thought to ask about random. Blargh. :rolleyes:

I keep coming back to gaze at these.
Gimmie the downvotes cuz I’m gonna say it…
I like these more than your cash set View attachment 948377
LOL thanks! I'm very happy with how both came out. I find it tough to really put them up against each other and choose a favorite personally. Maybe this won't make sense, but IMO the tourney set LOOKS like a tourney set. Simple and almost monochrome, but still maintains some excitement. The cash set LOOKS like a cash set.

I am blown away… that set just raises the bar … one of the best cpc sets I‘ve ever seen!!! And honestly, I love your post where you mentioned, that these beautys mostly shine in stacks and that they are not so mindblowing while in single use… nevertheless: everytime I walk by my custom set’s Acryl chip box, I am still overwhelmed by the look of them :love: and you will love them forever, that’s for sure…. If not: I will take them ;-) nevermind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom