SOLD Snapper Sunday Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pr0n!

image.jpg

When I do 10 they get cleaned on the half closest to the middle and then I have to rotate and run again. Five is just one run right down the middle
Five minutes at 50c for five chips - is that five minutes per side, or flip at 2 min 30 seconds? Or no flip? Thanks!

Here we go. Finally got around to doing it. 2 TBSP TSP and 1 TBSP Dawn mixed in in a 6 Liter US. Temp cranked up to 60 Celsius.

You can clearly see which ones have been cleaned in these pics. The difference is insane. Next will be to get to the stubborn ones, and the edges with a Magic Eraser. Going to try both Magic Eraser with cutting compound and another with Bar Keeper’s Friend to compare which really hits that yellow shit hard. There’s barely any left.

07EC19DA-FE56-4C50-AACB-035793866E6E.jpeg
74576A11-1312-43D7-B17B-A4C7E4F61031.jpeg

Here we go. Finally got around to doing it. 2 TBSP TSP and 1 TBSP Dawn mixed in in a 6 Liter US. Temp cranked up to 60 Celsius.

You can clearly see which ones have been cleaned in these pics. The difference is insane. Next will be to get to the stubborn ones, and the edges with a Magic Eraser. Going to try both Magic Eraser with cutting compound and another with Bar Keeper’s Friend to compare which really hits that yellow shit hard. There’s barely any left.

View attachment 635191View attachment 635192
How many did you do at a time? How long where they in the US for?

How many did you do at a time? How long where they in the US for?

One barrel at a time. Kept them in there anywhere between 8-10 minutes. There were maybe 9-10 that had to be run in there again from an entire rack. I’ll take a 90% success rate with cleaning them that fast and getting those results. Next up, Magic Eraser with the two different solutions.

Thank you all for sharing.

@horseshoez. Did you also notice an improvement in the warping?

I did but it wasn’t a vast improvement, albeit enough to make my flattening part of the job easier. I want to compare the oven method vs clamping right out of really hot water to compare results. I’ll show both oven and hot water barrels side by side. I’m going to pick the worst candidates so as to see the difference better.

Also keep in mind that the majority of the difference in flat vs warped is a result of me cherry picking from 300 into one rack. That’s why the cleaned rack looks pretty close to flat as it can be without doing any clamping.

View attachment 635191View attachment 635192
I'm trying to learn about ultrasonic cleaning. Could you please tell me what "TSP" stands for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom