Not open for further replies.

TheChipRoom

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Snapper Sunday Sale
Sunday, January 31st
2:00pm EST
For those of you who have never experienced a Chip Room sale, there are a few rules. We try to do things so people can acquire a complete set at good prices. The limits are to prevent people from purchasing large quantities of single denominations that prevent others from completing their sets.

At the sale start time, the links below the images will go live, after you refresh your screen. Click on the links to add items to your PayPal shopping cart. Each chip will be listed individually and you have to load each denomination and quantity into your cart before you check out. Sometimes chips can sell out very quickly, so don't delay.

**Please note, the secondary chips are new. There is some sort of yellowish film on the chips, which seems to be removable with some effort. Magic Eraser and elbow grease. There is no guarantee the film can be completely removed. Also, quite a few of the chips have some warping issues. Therefore, the chips are priced accordingly.

$2.50 HSI Secondary Chips
$.59/chip
(Limit 400 chips per household)

Snapper.jpg

Thanks, Jim

Last edited:
Oh snap!!! I bought the Primaries and relabeled...... I may be changing direction for that price.

This would appear a very good opportunity for those who clean and straighten chips. I would think to mail straight to them.

While I know we don’t cross streams regarding vendors (isn’t a service provided here), is there a vendor or non vendor who enjoys that process or is great at flattening? I’ve never had it needed or done outside of @Ben8257 doing a solid job on some warped hotstamps.

Who flattens for dollas?

This would appear a very good opportunity for those who clean and straighten chips. I would think to mail straight to them.

While I know we don’t cross streams regarding vendors (isn’t a service provided here), is there a vendor or non vendor who enjoys that process or is great at flattening? I’ve never had it needed or done outside of @Ben8257 doing a solid job on some warped hotstamps.

Who flattens for dollas?
My services for these things are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom