Small Blind/ Big Blind Chips (1 Viewer)

thetikiking

High Hand
Reaction score
My home game folks like having small blind & big blind markers in rotation, in addition to the dealer button. Frankly, for some of our less seasoned players, it keeps them on track after a few adult beverages.

My question -- any recommendations on artwork, vendors, etc. with cool blind buttons? I am a freshly minted tiki king, so I may reach out to BR poker to price out a run of custom 49mm blind chips in the same style if I can't track down something that will work in the meantime.

Our group uses the blind buttons as well due to the occasional new players and MANY adult beverages that are regularly consumed. I just use the generic metal coin ones that you find on most poker sites.

That being said, I also have a Tiki Set and if you were to commission some Tiki blinds from BR poker, I would be in for 2 of each as well. I'm sure the more you buy, the less it is per button, so maybe consider a group buy. There are plenty of Tiki owners around that would probably boost the order numbers.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing for my Tiki set. Just needs to find someone who could do the art (commission) so I could get a few made. I have no computer art skills other than copy and paste, no idea how they make the image so clean.

43MM color edit2.jpg

I think the small blind Tiki should be wearing an eye patch over one eye, and the big blind could have a full blindfold on or a monkey sitting on the Tiki covering both of the Tiki's eyes... lol

Hah! I like the eyepatch/ blindfold concept.

Generally, given that all of the other chips have some sort of Tiki head on them, I was thinking something more Don the Beachcomber like this hula skirt type.

Attachments

• BF65EDE3-DDBC-40B6-9ABF-0AC703A95C6D.jpeg
    BF65EDE3-DDBC-40B6-9ABF-0AC703A95C6D.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 44
Yeah, the Tiki dealer button is a bit small. I do like the dark dealer button though. Maybe the small and big could be a tan (bamboo) and a green, or some other variation of tropical colors. I would keep the colors different than the chip set colors to make it easier to find when a blind rakes in a pot over the button.

My guess is that if they need to have small blind and big blind buttons having different wording on them might be too confusing!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Having them in different sizes like Calquhoun suggested should clear that up. These buttons are definitely a want not a need, just to make the set look cooler than it already is.

Yes, BR Pro will definitely make awesome blind buttons. A while back, they made a bunch of 49mm DDLM blind buttons for me. They pair nicely with 60mm dealer buttons. I use them at every poker night - they are great. I'd take a set or two of the Tiki's, if you get them done.

Here's a link with more pix.

DDLM blind 1.jpg

Yes, BR Pro will definitely make awesome blind buttons. A while back, they made a bunch of 49mm DDLM blind buttons for me. They pair nicely with 60mm dealer buttons. I use them at every poker night - they are great. I'd take a set or two of the Tiki's, if you get them done.

Here's a link with more pix.

View attachment 1089112
Oh those look awesome. Will have to look into BR Pro!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom