GB Completed PCFDBGB08 - BIG TOP POKER CHIPS and DBs!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay & thanks for following up!

BB x 10
CC x 1 set of 10
DD x 10
EE x 4

(Post to UK / happy to share postage if there are others)

I have a few more payment requests to make this morning. Thanks so much to everyone who has already made their payments. Looks like I sent out 28 payment requests yesterday, and I have already received 24 of them!

Only waiting on 3 more payments, but they are pretty large orders, so I need to wait until they come in before I place the order with BR Pro.

The order has been placed and payment has been made!

1680787604680.png

Looks like Monday, May 8 is the day these will reach my front porch. Hopefully, I can get everything organized and shipped out by the following Saturday (May 13). I am planning to be out of town that weekend, so there may be a few stray packages that don't get to the post office until the following week. But I'll do my best to get everything out the door quickly.

I was a shipping machine today. Twenty-eight packages about to be taken to the post office.
  • 3 padded flat rate envelopes
  • 11 SFRBs
  • 8 large bubble mailers
  • 6 small bubble mailers
Only 4 packages remain - all international. Should have no problem getting them out the door tomorrow.

IMG_7787.jpeg

Busy day yesterday, but the rest of the packages are going out the door in just a few minutes.

You should all have received a tracking number in the original PM that I sent you for this group buy.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this group buy!

Mic Drop GIF.gif

Already 14 packages delivered, and another 12 scheduled to be delivered today and tomorrow!

As usual, I'll be sweating out the international shipments for a while longer. But four of them were shipped priority mail, so at least those packages should be shipped faster than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom