Six Flags today! (1 Viewer)

One day? I think you mean one week so that you can attend WCB!

I used to go to six flags a few times a year growing up as my parents had a second home about 10 minutes away. I just get sick from that stuff as I got older and probably haven't been there in 15 years so yeah no thanks on that ride!

One day? I think you mean one week so that you can attend WCB!

I used to go to six flags a few times a year growing up as my parents had a second home about 10 minutes away. I just get sick from that stuff as I got older and probably haven't been there in 15 years so yeah no thanks on that ride!
Man, I wish I could make it to WCB! This is the first day I’ve had off in weeks, besides the 4th. I should be resting at home, but you know—roller coasters!

I’m a painter, and summer is always busy, but this has been crazy. Of course, I’m thankful to have all the work. Doesn’t look like it’s slowing up for the next couple months either! Gotta make hay while the sun is shining, as they say.

I found that Dramamine keeps me from getting any sort of motion sickness, so I can even enjoy a couple of the spinning rides.

That looks awesome! I grew up going to Six Flags St. Louis many times a year with a season pass, moved to Dallas and my wife and I went to that awesome Six Flags many times, moved to Denver and... Elitch Gardens kinda sucks. We finally went last year and I planned to get a pass this year if it was cool, but no. Denver seems big enough to support a better theme park than this.

That looks awesome! I grew up going to Six Flags St. Louis many times a year with a season pass, moved to Dallas and my wife and I went to that awesome Six Flags many times, moved to Denver and... Elitch Gardens kinda sucks. We finally went last year and I planned to get a pass this year if it was cool, but no. Denver seems big enough to support a better theme park than this.
We bought our season passes at Six Flags Over Texas this spring when we were visiting my wife’s sister. That’s a great park! I was trying to talk her into the drive to San Antonio, since we were already “so close”, but no luck. We’re about 3:30 from St Louis, but Great America is so much better, so the extra 30 minutes each way is definitely worth it.

When I took the family to Six Flags Great America I couldn’t find my car when we were ready to go home. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Long time ago.

I love roller coasters and they keep getting faster and more exciting. Have fun up at the park with the kids!, @Beakertwang

I also grew up in the St. Louis area and the Screaming Eagle at Six Flags west of St. Louis was the tits when I was growing up. Now it’s tame.

I love roller coasters and they keep getting faster and more exciting. Have fun up at the park with the kids!, @Beakertwang

I also grew up in the St. Louis area and the Screaming Eagle at Six Flags west of St. Louis was the tits when I was growing up. Now it’s tame.
I still love wooden coasters the most thanks to the Screaming Eagle. My friend and I would get dropped off at the park when it opened and literally run to the back to the Screaming Eagle and ride it about 3 times in a row until the line got built up, then go do other rides.

One year at Math & Physics day at the park another friend projectile vomited on the long-gone Tom's Twister ride. That was entertaining. The people waiting to ride were queued up around the top looking down into the ride, and he threw up from the wall all the way to the middle of the platform. He threw up the double-V for victory and got an ovation from the crowd that was waiting. :vomit: :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom