Silly jokes (1 Viewer)

An emergency call: "Come quick, my friend was bitten by a wolf!"

Operator: "Where?"

Caller: "No, a regular one!"

FB_IMG_1671791804323.jpg

So a priest, an imam, and a rabbit walk into a blood center. The priest says "I'm pretty sure I’m a type A negative.” The imam says "I'm pretty sure I’m a type B positive". The rabbit says...

I’m pretty sure I’m a type O.

Two guys are sitting at a bar when one says to the other to stay for another drink.
Man says, “I can’t. Every time I stay out late drinking my wife is furious.
I can’t even sneak in without her knowing. I shut off my car and headlights and coast into the driveway, open the door silently, creep up the stairs quiet as a mouse, take my clothes off in the bathroom and slide into bed and she starts yelling at me.”

Other man says, “What I do is screech into the driveway and park the car in the lawn, slam the front door as I stomp up the stairs, whip off my clothes and jump into bed while slapping her ass yelling WHO’S HORNY BABY!? She’s asleep every time.”

Husband comes up to bed and tries to talk his wife into having sex.
She says no, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to be fresh.
Husband asks " You don't have a dentist appointment tomorrow, do you?"

Two men are out walking their dogs on a hot day when they come upon an open bar. One man says "I'd love to grab a cold beer in there but we've got the dogs with us". The second man says "They will allow service dogs in there. Just follow my lead and pretend you're blind". The two guys go in and feel around for bar stools and sit and order 2 cold beers. The bartender questions if the dogs are really seeing-eye dogs. They men replied "Yes, of course". The bartender turns to one man and says "I didn't know Chihuahuas could be seeing eye dogs". The man (moving his head around like Stevie Wonder) with his eyes shut replies "They gave me a Chihuahua???"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom