Siam Imperia (ASM E&C) (1 Viewer)

mipevi

Full House
Reaction score
With CPC gaining access to the classic Elephant & Crown mold, I figured it was about time to revisit this set from 2010 in the form of a few fresh pics. :)

฿5: Light Chocolate w/ Yellow & DG Yellow
฿25: Retro Green w/ Green & DG Green
฿100: Black w/ DG Pink & Retro Red
฿500: Purple w/ Gray & Light Blue
฿2000: Arc Yellow w/ Orange & Mandarin Red

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

(y) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I thought about it for a moment, but I'm quite happy with the current iteration, so probably not. A reboot cash set with shaped inlays sounds really nice though, but also expensive... :cautious:
That would be neat. You could also do it in krona - 20:00 kr, 50:00 kr, 100:00 kr and 500:00 kr

That would be neat. You could also do it in krona - 20:00 kr, 50:00 kr, 100:00 kr and 500:00 kr
I'd stick with baht for the denom, just use the chip values as if they were in local currency (in Finland we currently use EUR). But I already have a custom ASM cash set, which I'm very pleased with, so this is purely hypothetical... :rolleyes:

A long overdue second debut for this set! Great theme, great inlay, great colors. One of the best uses of the E&C mold for sure.

Definitely do a cash set!

Such an amazing set! I love it!

But you are right...you need some 1 baht to make it complete!

Very nice set, I really like all of these. I also like the fact you have a 2000 chip rather then a 1000..

DB's and Free Drink chips came from Palm Gaming. :)

A Swensen’s has opened at the Siam Imperia! As a special promotion the mango shaved ice sticky rice thingy just one baht, but you need to get there today!

full

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom