Shuffletech ST-1000 and Bridge Cards (6 Viewers)

Bridge Cards in the Shuffletech

• They work fine

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • They work ok …a few jams but not much worse than poker sized cards

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • They jam quite a bit more but still worth it

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • They jam a lot and not worth even trying

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Old State

Full House
Reaction score
There are several threads on Shuffletech but I feel this question deserves its own.

For those who own a Shuffletech…what is your experience with bridge sized cards?

I realize poker sized are what’s recommended but I have read mixed feedback on bridge. I REALLY want to pull the trigger but I have 35+ set ups of bridge cards!

BTW, I asked on the chat on the website. Of course they said it doesn’t work with bridge cards but they did say their next model will! When I asked about an ETA for that they stopped responding .

EDIT - they responded “it will take some time” .

Last edited:
I think it works depending on the card type, so long as they don’t start bowing up and/or there’s a lot of dirt on the table that eventually gums up the rollers (but this would happen with poker size anyway).

I’ve gone back to purchasing poker size after getting a shuffle tech. Poker size is far more reliable with it. I keep my bridge for self-shuffled games where I can’t bring the shuffler with me. There’s really no point to use bridge otherwise imo.

I’ve tested lots of different brands of bridge size and it’s not worth the anxiety of a jam during a live game. I’ve mentioned elsewhere already but Broken Arrow are the only ones I might consider using during a game though still very, very unlikely.

I’ve gone back to purchasing poker size after getting a shuffle tech. Poker size is far more reliable with it. I keep my bridge for self-shuffled games where I can’t bring the shuffler with me. There’s really no point to use bridge otherwise imo.

I’ve tested lots of different brands of bridge size and it’s not worth the anxiety of a jam during a live game. I’ve mentioned elsewhere already but Broken Arrow are the only ones I might consider using during a game though still very, very unlikely.
I have a set of Broken Arrow. As for all my bridge cards…I kinda collect them so I wouldn’t be willing to sell many if any.
Since I posted this I did have a correspondence with Shuffletech. They did say there is a bridge version in the works but it’s a way off. I may still get one and sell it when the bridge version comes out.

If at first you don’t succeed…
C578717F-77EA-4E7A-9950-BA06F4B205BA.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom