Ordering Closed Wooden Card Boxes- Can fit Poker or Bridge Sized (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
This thread serves as my orders list. No need to ask if I have any left, pinky swear I do, I'll just need to drive to pick more up when necessary so no guarantees on orders being filled the next day.

Buying and selling these wooden hinged card boxes. Got the story on them, a man's father was an inventor and asked for these to be made so that cards are easy to pick up. I'm not going to lie, it's not a mahogany heirloom piece but I'm very impressed with the product and will be keeping a bunch, I like these a lot better than the COPAG plastic boxes that always seem to stick or cardboard boxes. Outside is sleek, obviously takes up more space than the COPAG box due to wood + the nice overhang on the lid.

20230212_100751.jpg

Hinges feel good, lid is weighty enough to feel like it works but not annoyingly so. Inside: has a felted indentation below where the cards sit. I like the look of this, and this combined with the recessed separator allows for me to grab the cards real easy. Definitely not necessary but a cool feature from someone who obviously uses and values cards. Divider is high enough that there's no mixing between the decks, a pet peeve of mine.

20230212_095455.jpg

20230212_100559.jpg

Below are a few pictures with both bridge and poker sized cards. The first ones, black and red, are the cards it comes with. Definitely cheaper paper cards, perfect if you don't want to shuffle, deal, use them in any way... Lol. Burn them for all I care. If you want to save a buck on shipping let me know and I'll just keep the crap cards.
20230212_095551.jpg

First pictured is poker-sized COPAG, then Faded Spades bridge sized. Poker is perfectly snug, very easy to take out because of the design. Bridge has more space and can move around quite a bit. Personally, I wouldn't use this box for lots of bumpy transportation of bridge sized but works great for storage or use, they don't look out of place or too small. Planning on leaving these Faded Spades in mine on the desk, love how the colors pop in the black.
20230212_100332.jpg

20230212_100518.jpg

The reason he had these made was this indent, makes it really easy to pick the cards up. I like how it looks and have found myself picking up and shaking the COPAG boxes to get them out, and this is so much better. Shown below is what they look like when you push on the outside of the card: they drop in, letting you pick up the full deck with no scraping for that joker/Ace on the bottom. The poker sized don't do this without a push, I've found if I lean the bridge sized just right at the right angle they can fall in when the lids open, but you really have to pick it up and work at it. Otherwise they stay flat.
20230212_100356.jpg
20230212_100533.jpg

Overall, this is a cool product. I'm biased because I'm the seller but its nice and rather than a plastic or cardboard box on my desk with my cards I now have this box! Its cool.

$15 each + shipping. Not sure yet what shipping will be but I'll keep it cheap, they come boxed efficiently. I'm open to offers if you're looking to buy a bunch, time and effort are resources that you can help me with if you buy in bulk! Husband and student, I don't have a storefront so I'd rather ship these out once/twice a week.

$70 shipped for 4 in a medium-flat rate box with padding, little discount to encourage my laziness and less packing.

**I'll PM those that have already shown interest and let them see the new updated info, then I'll go down the list. I have 20 boxes in hand right now but can get many more, please comment with the quantity you want, I make no guarantees on expediency of your order because of this. Its not coming from Taiwan but does take a good drive for me then shipping.**

I also have some setups I can include if you'd like for extra, used and new, just ask. Some COPAG, faded spades, Modiano, KEM.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-cards-cards.101077/

Last edited:
Okay, logistic wise I dont think Im buying the lot, just too much time and effort for my life right now. 820 is also an awful lot of product lol. If someone wants to buy them in bulk (boxes of 20) from me and Ill reship to them to distribute I can do that, but I dont have the storage/truck/time/capital to handle all that right now.

Im picking up a box tomorrow morning of 20 of them and Ill take better pics/edit the OP to reflect plans.

Last edited:
Updated information in the OP, have them in hand now, more impressed than I thought I would be. Still a biased take, but look for yourself. Makes it much easier to take cards out and looks nice.

For shipping reference, left is 3 individual cardboxes. Double cardboard on the sides, will see if they can fit into a small flat-rate; if not, will be a padded envelope. These are padded enough as is, plus the bubblewrap makes me confident.
20230212_120612.jpg

4 fit very nicely in a Medium flat rate box, will obviously add padding too, just showing.
EDIT: $70 shipped for 4, let's make it easier, lil bulk discount.
20230212_121526.jpg

Last edited:
Woah, interest is fantastic.

Will be shipping out the first batch early tomorrow, and picking up another 40 from supplier midweek to fulfill the rest. If you want a big order of over 4 let me know by PM, rather not make two big drives to pick these up.

1 please minus the crap cards. Thanks!
Got you! Good call, they feel horrible.

I'll be locking this thread, further interest in the Sales thread linked below. Was overzealous and thought we might want the whole lot but didn't work, I can't handle that many. My apologies for the double posting or any confusion, all buyers in this thread (except @TheRealTeddyKGB , yours is coming) have been PMed by me and get their dibs.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-both-poker-bridge-cards.101356/#post-2098165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom