Auction SHUFFLETECH 1000 - Automatic Card Shuffler [Auction Ends TONIGHT: FRI-JULY-31 @9pm] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the flush mount kit is still installed in the table? Is that part of the auction?

That mount plate is in bad shape. Keep in mind this mounting plate needs some TLC (sanding down, re-painting); I only have the hangers that connect the turnbuckles (not included) to the underbar (not included).

I will get some pics this week!

Last edited:
It’s incredible to me that in about 24hrs, there are 4 pages/threads of ads posted bumping this to page 4.

Has there ever been a discussion about the classified section having subsections? Or is it just about filtering the thread prefixes?

It’s incredible to me that in about 24hrs, there are 4 pages/threads of ads posted bumping this to page 4.

Has there ever been a discussion about the classified section having subsections? Or is it just about filtering the thread prefixes?

Ha! You should see it when it's busy around here - you can end up on page 4 inside an hour :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@davethesave its gonna be hard to have your auction stay relevant with that time frame. Most people may be watching but not posting cause any bid at this point is almost irrelevant. The interest may start showing around Thursday or Friday closer to ending time. I’m pretty sure most people are expecting you to bump this at some point Friday at which time interest may rise.

I’m not surprised that it fell back so far, but that’s not necessarily a negative sign.

GLWA

I agree with this. Three weeks is a very long time! Keeping my eye on it though :sneaky:

@davethesave its gonna be hard to have your auction stay relevant with that time frame. Most people may be watching but not posting cause any bid at this point is almost irrelevant. The interest may start showing around Thursday or Friday closer to ending time. I’m pretty sure most people are expecting you to bump this at some point Friday at which time interest may rise.

I’m not surprised that it fell back so far, but that’s not necessarily a negative sign.

GLWA

GLWA
;) noted!

I agree with this. Three weeks is a very long time! Keeping my eye on it though :sneaky:
;)

I would have been interested if there were any supporting after-sales service in my country. Not the case.

I’m sorry the after sales service is not ideal in your country :( wish I could help!

GLWA
He's lucky we didn't get bored and start posting memes. In 3 weeks we got 50 pages on my giveaway....

He's lucky we didn't get bored and start posting memes. In 3 weeks we got 50 pages on my giveaway....
bored cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom