- Apr 12, 2020
- Reaction score
- Toronto, Canada
- STARTING BID: [ $ 300 USD ]
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 5 ]
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 9:00pm, Toronto, Ontario (Eastern Time), FRIDAY-JULY-31-2020 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: [ Auction winner pays shipping costs; I will ship internationally, but please be certain your country is receiving parcels from CANADA prior to your bidding ]
- Payment Terms: [ PAYPAL ONLY]
After some thought and then some more thought, I have decided to let go of my SHUFFLETECH. Here is the brief history of the unit. I acquired it in an estate sale about a year ago (it came with the table that I purchased). I feared the worst, having done my homework prior to purchasing as I know that the units can sometimes be finicky... Once in my possession, I cleaned it up as best as I could and it was all in working order. It never made it into our main home games (the reason being is that we prefer using KEM Bridge sized cards). I proceeded to successfully build a sidecart for it which is now sitting in my garage. All in all it is a great unit, that I really don't see why naysayers hate it so much. I have kept the auction open for a few weeks, so get the word out or if you are looking at paying it forward to your home game host... this is a great chance to grab one of these units. You can do your own homework on other websites to see that this is a great price!
Please read the notes below carefully before bidding.
What the AUCTION WINNER receives:
- Shuffletech 1000
- 2 *NEW* MODIANO decks of cards (1 red, 1 blue; Bridge/Jumbo)
- Shuffletech unit instruction booklet
- AC/DC Power Cord (bought from bestbuy; works well, suited for mounting under a table; *buyer may need to buy a 90degree angle tip for the unit to sit flat on a table)
- A card game where no one groans about dealing and you avoid the classic "story-teller" or "microphone" dealer who takes 5 minutes to shuffle-up and deal! ^^
- Mount Kit Plate*
^^ Not my guarantee!
****AUCTION ENDS: Friday, July 31, 2020 @9:00 pm (TORONTO TIME/Eastern Time)****
Exterior of unit - great shape, a few nicks and scratches, but nothing to be bothered about
Interior of unit - I did not dare take it apart as this is not in my skillset. Q-tip cleaning of the rollers was all I attempted.
Shuffletech preferences - What I learnt: It HATES Bridge sized cards. LOVES my copag poker sized cards. I am willing to do testing for bidders with the decks I currently have in my possession (KEM, Modiano, Copag, Bicycle, WSOP, gemaco, and I think that may be it). Let me know if you would like me to test decks that I have and I will run them in the laboratory (my garage)
COVID concerns - Unit has not been around others outside my COVID-free household.
Shipping & Handling - I will be packing the unit with bubblewrap and as much styrofoam as I can to ensure the Shuffletech get safely to your address.
I am not sure if I missed anything, but take a look at the pics below and I would be happy to answer any and all questions you may have about the unit.
GOOD LUCK to ALL!
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA
Uncertain about bidding? Read through this thread to help you decide: