Show Us Your Live Stacks (15 Viewers)

I raise preflop with :ah::ac::kd::qh: and pot flop into 5 players on a the flop comes :th::4h::kc: and get potted and I move the rest in. He flips up :kh::6h::8s::ts:. Board runs out :2d::3s:. Goodbye 1.2k.
It took me WAY too long to figure out why you lost this hand. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Bounty tourney at Wynn. I think I’m outmatched, this is a tough field

At least chips are nice

0BEC0F25-FD83-4ACA-B5C2-6B93F8738B2A.jpeg

Same friend that spiked quads against me did it again. Game broke after this. 3 way all in pre

Short stack shoves with 5s, gets a call and an all in for less.

I'm in for 50, out for 127. Didnt have the table mat today, so I'm using a mat my sister drew for me for a present. Playing on a bare table is awful, I never want to do this again.

20211023_020436.jpg
20211023_020040.jpg

Same friend that spiked quads against me did it again. Game broke after this. 3 way all in pre

I'm in for 50, out for 127. Didnt have the table mat today, so I'm using a mat my sister drew for me for a present. Playing on a bare table is awful, I never want to do this again.

View attachment 799121View attachment 799122
Why do you keep exposing my eyes to those chips? What have I ever done to you?

View attachment 799121View attachment 799122
High pocket pair in both hands against a weaker pocket pair and they hit quads twice in one night against you AND it was the same opponent. :eek::unsure:
Same person deal both?
Not implying someone is cheating.
what are the odds of that happening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom