Show Us Your Live Stacks (22 Viewers)

20210109_220339.jpg

Damn those are some freaking sexy chips Anthony!! Almost worth the drive to play in one!! That yellow T1k is baller but OMG that IHC green T25k!! Wicked but yet simplistic inlay design!! Never seen them before but thanks for sharing brother!!

$1165 pay day isn't bad either!! Congratulations

Nice table in concept but hard to see the cards and the chips on the table.
View attachment 614612
Btw, this has to be the biggest table I have ever played on - I think it over 108 long And extra wide too. This table has the famed gorilla legs (which I have on my table) - @GorillaGlenn - and the table was sturdy as a rock. These legs are awesome!

Btw, this has to be the biggest table I have ever played on - I think it over 108 long And extra wide too. This table has the famed gorilla legs (which I have on my table) - @GorillaGlenn - and the table was sturdy as a rock. These legs are awesome!

I was going to mention that the table looked extraordinarily long. But I don't see how you'd lose chips on that felt? Seems a good neutral tone to me.

I was going to mention that the table looked extraordinarily long. But I don't see how you'd lose chips on that felt? Seems a good neutral tone to me.
It was really unbelievable- the black and green chips essentially disappeared In the light green and wavy lines. Plus the padding was pretty firm so it was hard to pick up chips and cards.

It was really unbelievable- the black and green chips essentially disappeared In the light green and wavy lines. Plus the padding was pretty firm so it was hard to pick up chips and cards.
The wavy lines would make me dizzy. Maybe that's the owners plan?

The wavy lines would make me dizzy. Maybe that's the owners plan?
Well, let’s recap..... (1) get all in on the flop with middle set vs top pair and open end st8 draw. Run twice and st8 hits twice; (2) get all in on the flop with top set vs 9 hi flush draw. Run twice flush hits twice no paired board; getting a little tilty now; (3) Get all in pre with aaqj double suited against the old 2457. He flops a st8; and (4) then the hand that sent me to the showers...... get all in on the flop with the super rap against 2 p. Run twice. Can’t hit a st8 on either board. I would say that table sucks ass........

Well, let’s recap..... (1) get all in on the flop with middle set vs top pair and open end st8 draw. Run twice and st8 hits twice; (2) get all in on the flop with top set vs 9 hi flush draw. Run twice flush hits twice no paired board; getting a little tilty now; (3) Get all in pre with aaqj double suited against the old 2457. He flops a st8; and (4) then the hand that sent me to the showers...... get all in on the flop with the super rap against 2 p. Run twice. Can’t hit a st8 on either board. I would say that table sucks ass........
You going back again tomorrow night?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom