Show Us Your Live Stacks (23 Viewers)

image.jpg

Plastic is so pretty.

You're preaching to the choir, man. (Actually, the choir is not there because they're on social isolation precautions just like everyone else.)
I think the runbad and playbad that have joined me for a lot of recent sessions decided to stay home too. I ran decently, got great thin value out of the stations, and generally played a solid game all night. Here's hoping that this is the end of the downswing, though it may be my last chance to play live for a while given current circumstances.

I was in for $200 BTW.

I am a PLO novice so this is a literal question.
Is :ah::jh::9d::7c: an all-in hand pre-flop? Especially against 3 other players?

Generally no. However, this crowd is bad, so their hand ranges are so poor that I expect to have decent equity against what they show down

In addition, at 1/2/5 I have 60bb's so it's not a tough spot, and you need to give action to these guys sometimes

Checked the flop. Bet 1/2 the pot on the turn and the other 3 fold.

This would have tilted a lesser player, but I’ve been following @Anthony Martino so I know how to handle the emotions. I’m ready to go pro on the 5¢/10¢ PLO quarantine circuit.

Ask me anything.

View attachment 429365

Don't bet the turn, it didn't change the board texture. Let someone river a boat or flush and maybe make some money

OMG. Is that a newer feature? We weren't able to use anything less than 1/2. Maybe just user error on our part.

I see it now. Going to have to relay this info to our host.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom