Show Us Your Live Stacks (12 Viewers)

Pocket aces held up.

Up more than $400.

3740566A-5AAC-48FE-9841-9DEF9D4C99A3.jpeg

In for 2k at 1/2 PLO with $5 button straddle and unlimited restraddles, out for $0

Couldn't beat the maniac on my right who was restraddling to $40 preflop every chance he got. He got stacks in preflop 5 ways with T886 one suit

Another fish was chasing an open ended straight draw on a paired and two flush flop, and limp-calling pre for $75 with QQ92 and flopping JT8

Time for a drink, got this free from hard rock

20200227_184408.jpg

In for 2k at 1/2 PLO with $5 button straddle and unlimited restraddles, out for $0

Couldn't beat the maniac on my right who was restraddling to $40 preflop every chance he got. He got stacks in preflop 5 ways with T886 one suit

Another fish was chasing an open ended straight draw on a paired and two flush flop, and limp-calling pre for $75 with QQ92 and flopping JT8

View attachment 414700
Decent bust out prize.

View attachment 414700
Dats one expensive bottle of jack....

Literally....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom