Show Us Your Live Stacks (17 Viewers)

This trip has been unreal...

It's 12:55 room closing in a few moments. I'm in the BB and look down to see KK.

UTG another local "pro" raises to $25 and gets 6 callers, I make it 200 to go, and get 4 callers.

Flop $1,000 334r

I bet $400, UTG snap jams it in for 1.5k, folds to me, I call.

I say Kings. He says your good I got two outs.
Turn $4,000 Q
River $4,000 7

He rolls over 77.
I see you’ve got my “run good.” :mad:

Bubbled the final table of the £180+20 one dayer in Grosvenor Victoria on Saturday. I had average stack and made a mis-calculated squeeze play. It was a bad shove followed by a worse call off from the eventual tournament winner but he knew he would make quads so can't really argue tbh lol. In all seriousness there are no excuses... I made the money and it was a good performance but I should have made top 5. Learnings have been absorbed and the next tournament will see me tougher than the last. Peaked at about 340k with 3.2m chips in play.

IMG-20200215-WA0023.jpeg
IMG-20200215-WA0027.jpeg

Last edited:
Are those ceramics? I really like the aesthetic of these chips. The inlay color matching and everything. Really nice.
I’m new to this site and to defining what kind of chips they are/ they are new Chips Winstar in Oklahoma just came out with- very slippery, but stay pretty clean. They for sure don’t feel like clay to me

I’m new to this site and to defining what kind of chips they are/ they are new Chips Winstar in Oklahoma just came out with- very slippery, but stay pretty clean. They for sure don’t feel like clay to me

Ceramics for sure. Full face printing, and they even spent the extra for aligned edges (which they should). Less expensive, long-lasting, and even surfaces to resist build-up of gunk. Trade-off is different handling characteristics and a move away from the old-school "feel".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom