Show Us Your Live Stacks (46 Viewers)

Wednesday in super razzdugi I made A2456 low and A247 dugi and lost to two players, one had a 6 dugi and one had a 6 perfect low

So didn't want to give away my hand, was trying to keep the guy who still had to call the first bet in and keep the guy who was pat....pat, so I would increase my scoop chances

Your chances of scooping are insanely high regardless. Raise and get 2 more bets. Hell they could 3 bet you allowing you to 4 bet. This hand is an absolute monster. If you aren't raising this, what are you raising?

Your chances of scooping are insanely high regardless. Raise and get 2 more bets. Hell they could 3 bet you allowing you to 4 bet. This hand is an absolute monster. If you aren't raising this, what are you raising?

I was thinking that raising might lose the EP player but will certainly be called by both others (and the EP bettor may 3-bet). Players who brick the 3rd draw will fold for one bet anyhow... so it's better to try to extract value before then.

Dealt :as::2d::3h::4c::ks: in Baduecy 2-7 (i.e. aces are high, if it was straight badugi I have the nuts)

Lots of action, first draw I pickup
:2s::4h: and stilll 4 ways

Next draw I get

:6d::7s:

AND I am on the button, guy who stood pat last draw bets again, we all call, I don't want them breaking and beating me so don't raise

So you've seen 6 wheel cards and you aren't raising? Are you allergic to money?

Badugi you try to usually make A234 of different suits for the nuts

However triple draw is 23457 and flushes are bad

When they combine the games Aces become high in badugi so the nut becomes 2345 rainbow on the badugi side

Maybe a stupid question (I've never played combined games like this before) but why isn't the nut low 2346 rainbow here? Why combine the games and rules but throw one crucial rule out?

Maybe a stupid question (I've never played combined games like this before) but why isn't the nut low 2346 rainbow here? Why combine the games and rules but throw one crucial rule out?

In badugi straights are ok, so you can make nut nut with 23457 if the 2345 are all different suits in baducy 2-7

Yes, I missed a bet, I know, lets not derail the thread further

Strategy in live stacks thread:

a0xJKJR.png

Dealt :as::2d::3h::4c::ks: in Baduecy 2-7 (i.e. aces are high, if it was straight badugi I have the nuts)

Lots of action, first draw I pickup
:2s::4h: and stilll 4 ways

Next draw I get

:6d::7s:

AND I am on the button, guy who stood pat last draw bets again, we all call, I don't want them breaking and beating me so don't raise

But all 3 opponents draw 1 anyway, I stand pat and get 1 caller on the last draw after they check to me and SCOOP!

View attachment 393929
Spicy. But don't waste good Badacey hands on Badeucey. Rookie mistake. ;)

I went to a .50/1E game tonight, bringing along my Athenian Owls, upon request, so I was the banker at another person's place. Another friend also joined (the one I made sure he got a PCF topper, which he also contributed, to the general interest of the game).:D
I was amazed to see that the general appetite for buy-ins was just 50E, so I told them, "why not have 100BBs for your money and play .50/.50, it's better poker", to no avail:rolleyes:
Still, at the end of day (or, of the night, to be precise), the total amount on the table approached 1K E, or $1,100:D
Anyway, I ran quite good, having made sure, of course, to bring as a gift some decent plain Scotch (had I brought bourbon, I wouldn't be able to type right now:D)
In for 50E, out for 325E:)
Some intermediate stack snap-shots:
Poker_IMG_6045.jpg

Poker_IMG_6046.jpg

By the way, I just realised I could never play poker wherever in the world vaping (even that) is banned:rolleyes:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom