Show Us Your Live Stacks (26 Viewers)

HU
20200116_222010.jpg
20200116_223745.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking of taking a quick trip down there tomorrow ... if I see you spin that up to like $4K, I may not be able to resist :)

I usually come in mid afternoon on Saturdays because tournaments tend to dely cash game starts

I'll PM you my cell in case you want to meetup

Dealt :as::2d::3h::4c::ks: in Baduecy 2-7 (i.e. aces are high, if it was straight badugi I have the nuts)

Lots of action, first draw I pickup
:2s::4h: and stilll 4 ways

Next draw I get

:6d::7s:

AND I am on the button, guy who stood pat last draw bets again, we all call, I don't want them breaking and beating me so don't raise

But all 3 opponents draw 1 anyway, I stand pat and get 1 caller on the last draw after they check to me and SCOOP!

20200117_155215.jpg

Last edited:
Dealt :as::2d::3h::4c::ks: in Baduecy 2-7 (i.e. aces are high, if it was straight badugi I have the nuts)

Next draw I get

AND I am on the button, guy who stood pat last draw bets again, we all call, I don't want them breaking and beating me so don't raise

But both my opponents draw 1 anyway, I stand pat and get 1 caller on the last draw after they check to me and SCOOP!

View attachment 393929
This doesn’t even read as English to me, but sounds wonderful.
(I’m gonna look like the guy from Memento at SQM, notes written all over my body. Shoulder tat, rule #8 - Fold preflop PLO and all Circus games with Anthony)

This doesn’t even read as English to me, but sounds wonderful.
(I’m gonna look like the guy from Memento at SQM, notes written all over my body. Shoulder tat, rule #8 - Fold preflop PLO and all Circus games with Anthony)
Yeah, give me a good five hours and I might understand what's going on...

I legit don’t know if I’m better off trying to pay attention or just drink and guess. I’m guessing those would play out the same for me.

I recommend paying attention. I'm barely an amateur player so what do I know.

Badugi you try to usually make A234 of different suits for the nuts

However triple draw is 23457 and flushes are bad

When they combine the games Aces become high in badugi so the nut becomes 2345 rainbow on the badugi side

Badugi you try to usually make A234 of different suits for the nuts

However triple draw is 23457 and flushes are bad

When they combine the games Aces become high in badugi so the nut becomes 2345 rainbow on the badugi side
There’s not an emoji for how much this makes me laugh. I’m good with a simple badugi or something similar.

It’s at 2 am when the PCF meetup vets are trying to figure out the rules to the mashup circus game they called that I get confuzzled.

There’s not an emoji for how much this makes me laugh. I’m good with a simple badugi or something similar.

It’s at 2 am when the PCF meetup vets are trying to figure out the rules to the mashup circus game they called that I get confuzzled.

I don't know about that. I saw you pretty confused at noon lol

Next draw I get

But all 3 opponents draw 1 anyway, I stand pat and get 1 caller on the last draw after they check to me and SCOOP!

I'm pretty sure you missed a bet after the 2nd draw. I'm now imagining how much better this stack would look with 7 more greenies and a redbird in it and now I feel sad.

I was thinking of taking a quick trip down there tomorrow ... if I see you spin that up to like $4K, I may not be able to resist :)

This thread makes me feel like I would love to play in this game sometime... $30-$60 is a bit higher than I've ever played though. I wonder how the game plays compared to lower stakes in terms of mistakes players make, aggression factor, etc.

I'm pretty sure you missed a bet after the 2nd draw. I'm now imagining how much better this stack would look with 7 more greenies and a redbird in it and now I feel sad

Wednesday in super razzdugi I made A2456 low and A247 dugi and lost to two players, one had a 6 dugi and one had a 6 perfect low

So didn't want to give away my hand, was trying to keep the guy who still had to call the first bet in and keep the guy who was pat....pat, so I would increase my scoop chances

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom