Show Us Your Live Stacks (28 Viewers)

It’s going well....
DAF2CB74-0982-4A5B-818A-3F8C48644B56.jpeg

Was playing at Chaser's Poker Room in Salem, NH. 1/2 game, in for 150 and finished out at 315 after tipping out the dealer and the cage. Not even on the same planet as the guy above me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. But I'm always happy with a positive session.

View attachment 290260
wow only 30 minutes from me.. who knew? (not me)

congrats on the winning session!

wow only 30 minutes from me.. who knew? (not me)

congrats on the winning session!
It's a solid Poker Room. They have deck mates in the tables so you get to see a few more hands. Some of the other Poker Rooms in NH hand shuffle. The high hand payouts are also sweet. Cherry on too.... ONLY 30 minutes away lol.

It's a solid Poker Room. They have deck mates in the tables so you get to see a few more hands. Some of the other Poker Rooms in NH hand shuffle. The high hand payouts are also sweet. Cherry on too.... ONLY 30 minutes away lol.
Will definitely have to check it out now! How’s the action and racks?

The action isnt half bad. Player base widely varies. They have lots of regulars but there are some fish mixed in there too. I'm not a big fan I'd their chips. Feel like slugged chips.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Chips aren’t mine! New game. Host is great and keeps it moving but I don’t see him as someone who’d take a suggestion of a chip change positively. Only time and a positive attitude will tell.

Frac and $1s are so dirty stack prone, people throwing in mixed stacks happened once an hour minimum (see first pick left stack).

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Chips aren’t mine! New game. Host is great and keeps it moving but I don’t see him as someone who’d take a suggestion of a chip change positively. Only time and a positive attitude will tell.

Frac and $1s are so dirty stack prone, people throwing in mixed stacks happened once an hour minimum (see first pick left stack).
I'm gonna go ahead and call it. Those are the worst chips of all time. Hideously ugly and impractical all at the same time. Impressive

I'm gonna go ahead and call it. Those are the worst chips of all time. Hideously ugly and impractical all at the same time. Impressive
Yeah they stuck together yet also somehow slide around when stacked and obviously have dirty stack issues almost across the board. He switched from dice and his reason was cause they have $ amounts on them. :LOL: :laugh:

Yeah they stuck together yet also somehow slide around when stacked and obviously have dirty stack issues almost across the board. He switched from dice and his reason was cause they have $ amounts on them. :LOL: :laugh:

That's like bringing home report card, saying you went from am "F" to a "D-minus", and being proud of it!

Arrived in AC for a poker weekend. Hoping to grind about 35-40 hours in the next 3 days. Was off to a slow start, but managed to pick up about 700 in dead money from this hand.

Playing 7 handed. I get AKo on the button, 1450 effective. MP raises to 20 and has chips in the rack, HJ raises to 90, I 4 bet to 260 (I had already 4 bet HJ twice recently to which he foldrd), MP 5 bets to 600, HJ folds, I shove. He tanks, says I don't want to go broke and folds JJ faceup.

20190526_003110.jpg

Arrived in AC for a poker weekend. Hoping to grind about 35-40 hours in the next 3 days. Was off to a slow start, but managed to pick up about 700 in dead money from this hand.

Playing 7 handed. I get AKo on the button, 1450 effective. MP raises to 20 and has chips in the rack, HJ raises to 90, I 4 bet to 260 (I had already 4 bet HJ twice recently to which he foldrd), MP 5 bets to 600, HJ folds, I shove. He tanks, says I don't want to go broke and folds JJ faceup.

View attachment 291897
Love to see the Boardwalks in play!

My table broke and I got told I had to chip down to the largest stack of another table. How annoying....

And we just got set over set for 1k by the JJ guy from earlier....

22 on a K62 vs. a 3 better. He bet a rainbow flop vs. me and another player. Other guy folds. I call. He leads a second diamond 7 turn, I raise, he ships for a few hundo more. Gross feeling. I call and get shown KK. Blank river.

Stuck a bit now.

15588531481837139446584571859305.jpg

My table broke and I got told I had to chip down to the largest stack of another table. How annoying....
And we just got set over set for 1k by the JJ guy from earlier....

22 on a K62 vs. a 3 better. He bet a rainbow flop vs. me and another player. Other guy folds. I call. He leads a second diamond 7 turn, I raise, he ships for a few hundo more. Gross feeling. I call and get shown KK. Blank river.

Stuck a bit now.

Bright side - being forced to go south during the table change may have secured you profits for the night :tup:

View attachment 291897

The old five bet fold to a six bet. Wow.

Bright side - being forced to go south during the table change may have secured you profits for the night :tup:

I only had to pocket a few hundo. Set over set was for a full max buy so the pocket money came back out. It was just one of those days that was a grind.

Over the day I had KK 3 times, each time I raised and took the blinds of $7. The last time I picked up AA literally the next hand. Another $7.....That's when I called it a night. Nothing like it being a Saturday night at 3 in the morning not getting action.

Hoping it turns around today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom