Show me the best Tina Ceramic Colors (1 Viewer)

SoupHQ

Pair
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

right now i am trying to get another Set done (Bearclaw). Maybe with the RHC or one of the new Molds.
But im struggling with some of the Colors -

green
orange
yellow
blue

Tina made some Samples for me (2x), but the colors i used just dont look good for me (some look dirty, too light, too dark)
Have you got some examples of colors you used for your Chips that look really good / vibrant? CMYK.

Thanks in advance.

I very much like the light green (based on Paulson "Lemon Green"). My yellow (based on Paulson "Butterscotch") came out is a bit darker and more Orange than I expected but only just. If I had it to do over again I'd go for "Canary Yellow" level. My blue (based on Paulson "Blurple" or "Dark Blue" can't remember which right now). It's pretty dark, compare to "Black" 100. The Orange 25000 is good too (based on Paulson "Blaze Orange").

You didn't ask about Pink but I love how my 500 came out (based on Paulson "Fuschia"). All things considered it's pretty bright for a ceramic and I like that.

Pines CM add on full set.JPEG

Hey Guys,

right now i am trying to get another Set done (Bearclaw). Maybe with the RHC or one of the new Molds.
But im struggling with some of the Colors -

green
orange
yellow
blue

Tina made some Samples for me (2x), but the colors i used just dont look good for me (some look dirty, too light, too dark)
Have you got some examples of colors you used for your Chips that look really good / vibrant? CMYK.

Thanks in advance.
There are literally hundreds of photos of Tina chips in the Cards mold showcase thread. No need to duplicate with another thread.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-showcase.69344/

@SeanGecko has probably tried every conceivable color combo. @Eloe2000 has some amazing colors in his Casa Mango set. And the colors in the Aria's sets are solid as well. Start there.

There are literally hundreds of photos of Tina chips in the Cards mold showcase thread. No need to duplicate with another thread.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-showcase.69344/

@SeanGecko has probably tried every conceivable color combo. @Eloe2000 has some amazing colors in his Casa Mango set. And the colors in the Aria's sets are solid as well. Start there.

True, i couldve just browsed through that thread - but imo the colors on those photos heavily depend on the photographer and the filters ;-)

What i am really for is tips for some CMYK-Data + examples of Chips/Outcome. But i will do the work and look for specific colors and PM you guys for that Infos i guess.

The colors are also going to come out different with a lighter or darker shade depending on the time of year, humidity etc.

True, i couldve just browsed through that thread - but imo the colors on those photos heavily depend on the photographer and the filters ;-)

What i am really for is tips for some CMYK-Data + examples of Chips/Outcome. But i will do the work and look for specific colors and PM you guys for that Infos i guess.
There is also a lot of color discussion in the Consolidated Info thread.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ramics-master-consolidated-info-thread.65544/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom