Should I change my Frac chips? (1 Viewer)

Drok5

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s my current cash chips (awaiting labels of course) it’s already a pretty bland color scheme but it goes for my theme. But I keep thinking I should change my frac color from white to something else. Plus I feel the need to have 200 fracs instead of just 100. A positive is all my chips are in really great condition and all same feel. What do y’all think?? Suggestions or should I just keep it the way it is?

77A46295-D251-4F51-9C2D-F62C7F83B724.jpeg

EC24E999-209F-4A91-8ABE-C9857FCE541C.jpeg

I'm very partial to a pink or yellow frac. I think that could work here if it's not too bright for your taste.

I actually really like the straightforward color scheme you have going. Are the fracs going to be quarters or fifty-cents? A hundred should be plenty; however, you will always run into the "more chips" crowd (and they aren't necessarily wrong).

Beautiful looking set.

Plus, looks like you hired that handsome miller. ;)

I actually really like the straightforward color scheme you have going. Are the fracs going to be quarters or fifty-cents? A hundred should be plenty; however, you will always run into the "more chips" crowd (and they aren't necessarily wrong).

Beautiful looking set.

Plus, looks like you hired that handsome miller. ;)
Fracs will be quarters and thank you #shamelessplug for the Kifer!!

Yellow fracs are nice. Yellow solid THCs are also extremely expensive.

You can stay With white and it would be relatively easy to get another rack. As far as being "bland", this can be corrected with a nicely designed and colourful label which is consistent across all chips. I would use a white background label (rather than dark).

Looks great regardless but I second yellow fracs.

What’s the exact colors you have?

Keep in mind that White chips get dirtier much faster than the darker colors. If you have any level of OCD with clean chips, it only takes a few sessions before they start showing dirt on the edges, some can be slight color transfer from other chips as well. Just something to think about when using a white chip for a work horse denomination in your set

Looks great regardless but I second yellow fracs.

What’s the exact colors you have?
White, dolphin blue, Forrest green, almost positive they are a watermelon red ( when I got them I thought they were just plain red but they are pretty bright for a red -I could be wrong tho) and charcoal

Keep in mind that White chips get dirtier much faster than the darker colors. If you have any level of OCD with clean chips, it only takes a few sessions before they start showing dirt on the edges, some can be slight color transfer from other chips as well. Just something to think about when using a white chip for a work horse denomination in your set
Not if you play with players that have clean hands!!! Lol

Thanks everyone for the advice/suggestions!

Someone sell me a frac chippies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom