Shipping chips - costs going up, how are you shipping? (1 Viewer)

Pony

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Sold and shipped a handful of chips a short bit ago - was shocked when I found that the cheapest Priority Mail option (smallest box) was just under $10.

Dang!

Seems like it was only about $6-$7 the last time I shipped something small.

Cost-per-chip would be more reasonable if you're shipping a rack or more.

How are any of you here that are selling singles, shipping them? Doing it first class? I'd hate to ship something without tracking and/or insurance. Am curious if there's something I'm overlooking. I'm sure I could use my PayPal or eBay seller's account to get the USPS discount - but that's not gonna be much.

Sold and shipped a handful of chips a short bit ago - was shocked when I found that the cheapest Priority Mail option (smallest box) was just under $10.

Dang!

Seems like it was only about $6-$7 the last time I shipped something small.

Cost-per-chip would be more reasonable if you're shipping a rack or more.

How are any of you here that are selling singles, shipping them? Doing it first class? I'd hate to ship something without tracking and/or insurance. Am curious if there's something I'm overlooking. I'm sure I could use my PayPal or eBay seller's account to get the USPS discount - but that's not gonna be much.

Your lucky to be in the continental USA and very lucky not to live in Europe shipping rates have risen significantly globally, from what I can tell the best rates are still in the USA. In Canada you'll be lucky to ship a rack for less than $25, even down the street.

Your lucky to be in the continental USA and very lucky not to live in Europe shipping rates have risen significantly globally, from what I can tell the best rates are still in the USA. In Canada you'll be lucky to ship a rack for less than $25, even down the street.

This year, in addition to the one free package a week within Canada, you can send a free package a week to the USA from Canada. Today's the first day, and if you have a package you know you need to ship but aren't quite ready yet, you can get the code and generate the postage now.

From: https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/shipping/free-shipping-tuesday.page
1664928914567.png

Shipping costs have gone up. I’ve noticed it when I’m shipping things from work, but for some single chips or a handful that fits into a first class package I’ve been using Shippo for getting labels with tracking and they’ve all basically been under $5 per shipment with insurance as well. I think that’s a steal right now. $3.86 or something without insurance for a few chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom