Shenanigans at the Barrel House (4 Viewers)

Lots of photos and updates please!

Better yet, set up an "eye in the sky" webcam and I can provide commentary and analysis on a live stream while I'm on isolation, @CraigT78 style
Could have been arranged if we thought about it an hour ago ...

Big pot

20211120_200429.jpg

Finally up a little

20211210_225559.jpg

This ended up being my best hand of the night in only the first orbit. Besides getting a couple of bluffs through, I only started with a pocket pair once and ended up with three of a kind once all night, and it was on a coordinated board with both straights and flushes potentially on the board that I had no choice but to let go. Had nothing better than two pair all night otherwise.

I was absolutely card dead and wonder how the hell I was up most of the night until I punted off 160 BB's with AK offsuit running into aces on my last hand of the night. Even all of that though, I'm happy that I was back out and was able to get out of the house for a few hours, and with kids, that's absolutely priceless. It was good to see everyone again and I can't thank @Irish enough for being willing to host us and our degenerate shenanigans on a regular basis. Thank you also for the Taj $1 my friend! Big thanks also to @Nuhockey for running the time button buy and to @juankay20 for the Matsui racks that I'm really thankful for that I'll be able to put to use very soon. To be continued there...

To a happy, healthy and prosperous 2022!

20211210_192302.jpg
20211210_220424.jpg
20211210_233239.jpg

Love the set up Matt, hoping you take second this evening, already told Mike to take it down this time!

Unfortunately eventually I have to route for Nelson again too... even though that bastard knocked me out of the main event FT with 27! Lol still love ya @Phish1321

How many chippers in attendance tonight? Sam coming?

Love the set up Matt, hoping you take second this evening, already told Mike to take it down this time!

Unfortunately eventually I have to route for Nelson again too... even though that bastard knocked me out of the main event FT with 27! Lol still love ya @Phish1321

How many chippers in attendance tonight? Sam coming?
You too brother Ben. 11 guys tonight, no Sam

Big hand before the break (3 all in pre)

20220122_212301.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom