Shenanigans at the Barrel House (1 Viewer)

YUB NUB

20220723_201213.jpg
20220723_230640.jpg
20220723_233715.jpg
20220723_235755.jpg

Good for a chop! The capper is 2/2 so far @Josh Kifer @Saoliver

Its funny, I was cleaning up today and got a couple of questions related to my skittles set, so I figured while I had everything out I'd do some inventory as I've been debating selling off a portion of the set. So I have the entire set out, scattered around the room....

20220724_175726.jpg

... wifey comes down the stairs, looks around and is like WTF are you doing. I tell her I'm getting some chips ready to sell and get a look like I have 10 heads. "What for??? " 5 minutes later my son passed by, says the same thing and has the same reaction. "But why would you sell any of your poker chips???" Now that's the family of a chipper lol.

Busto.

Out 7th out of 13th which is much better than I thought I'd do. Saw one flop the whole hour after tables combined, woke up to AQ with 10's calling. Doubled up with two aces hitting. Then gave it right back two hands later 88<A9 suited. Easy come easy go!

20220924_230831.jpg

It looked so nice for the 5 minutes I had it!

It indeed was a standard T10K with bounties, Ben

Bubbled..... A<K pre

10k in play

20220925_001302.jpg

So who won last night? I made a critical error last night right before the second break. I had a pretty good sizable chip lead. Against Luke the BB after everyone folded to me the SB I decide to raise. If someone had called or raised I would of called or just folded. But I tried to get cute and raise with K5 to just take the BB. However, where Luke just called with AQ I was in trouble. When the flop came I got my King, but drew a Diamond flush draw with the Queen of Diamond and a Gut shot straight draw. I of course went all in thinking he didn't hit anything which he didn't yet, but little did I know he had monster draws. He it the Jack on the river to give him the straight. After that my stack was decimated and it went all downhill from there.

So who won last night? I made a critical error last night right before the second break. I had a pretty good sizable chip lead. Against Luke the BB after everyone folded to me the SB I decide to raise. If someone had called or raised I would of called or just folded. But I tried to get cute and raise with K5 to just take the BB. However, where Luke just called with AQ I was in trouble. When the flop came I got my King, but drew a Diamond flush draw with the Queen of Diamond and a Gut shot straight draw. I of course went all in thinking he didn't hit anything which he didn't yet, but little did I know he had monster draws. He it the Jack on the river to give him the straight. After that my stack was decimated and it went all downhill from there.

@CantSpellPoker ran over the final table to take it down.

Final hand:
20221030_002630.jpg

Forgot to post the tasty DDLM chocolate covered oreo treats by Mrs Irish
20221029_151422.jpg

@CantSpellPoker ran over the final table to take it down.

Final hand:
View attachment 1015414

Forgot to post the tasty DDLM chocolate covered oreo treats by Mrs Irish
View attachment 1015415
Congratulations Luke @CantSpellPoker !! BTW those "Chocolate Treats" by Mrs. Irish are absolutely no joke Delicious!!

Should have made the trip... other than blowing leaves and cutting trees, splitting fire wood... we really had nothing spectacular going on! (Itching for a game)

Love you NJ Fam!!

Man I’m with you on those DDLM chips. They feel, look and play awesome. But those Mrs. Irish pieces of art look incredible. Nicely played.
I scarfed one down on the ride home in the dark last night and didn’t really get to appreciate it because I basically inhaled it. Luckily I was greedy enough to take a second one as well that will be much more thoroughly enjoyed later on today. Please pass my compliments along @Irish, those bad boys are works of art.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom