Shenanigans at the Barrel House (4 Viewers)

Tourney night - @dpeks13 & @ @theshepherd in the house.

First big gross hand of the night
20230325_212141.jpg

Those 6's were the best hand I had that night to that point. I've run so bad last two sessions at the Barrel House. I feel like I need to go see a witch doctor before the 16th.

We should all take a moment to reflect on @Irish run bad this past year and give thanks to the shit cards we do get.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just not good at poker. At all, lol. Which is fine as long as there's plenty of bourbon on hand.

There’s bad at poker and then there’s losing when you’re a favorite to win………consistently on the river it seems.

I'm confused, you have the 6's and the 6's win on that board, what am I missing?
The pictured hand is totally separate from the bad beat.

I lost with Jack's on the big blind in a three way all in against AK and A9. Had 57% equity pre, 76% on a very clean and safe flop ( I think it was 10 3 4 rainbow), five outer hits on the turn and I'm sent packing. Would have tripled up and gotten to be 2nd largest stack with 6 left.

The pictured hand is totally separate from the bad beat.

I lost with Jack's on the big blind in a three way all in against AK and A9. Had 57% equity pre, 76% on a very clean and safe flop ( I think it was 10 3 4 rainbow), five outer hits on the turn and I'm sent packing. Would have tripled up and gotten to be 2nd largest stack with 6 left.
Per the bylaws of the barrel house, you are allowed to complain about bad beats for 5 minutes and must move on. I believe you have exceeded the statute of limitations here. Good luck to you sir.

Per the bylaws of the barrel house, you are allowed to complain about bad beats for 5 minutes and must move on. I believe you have exceeded the statute of limitations here. Good luck to you sir.
It only took two minutes to type up my initial post and response to Anthony. I have a whole three minutes more to bitch and moan

It only took two minutes to type up my initial post and response to Anthony. I have a whole three minutes more to bitch and moan
Clarification on the rules are needed by @Irish Is it 5 minutes if complaining permissible, or bitching must be complete within 5 minutes if hand resolution. I take it as the latter.

Clarification on the rules are needed by @Irish Is it 5 minutes if complaining permissible, or bitching must be complete within 5 minutes if hand resolution. I take it as the latter.
Technically it's only 2 minutes....
20230416_151028.jpg

.....but once you leave I'd say it's fair game. Complaining is what the internet was invented for, right?

Starting to feel like @Anthony Martino with how many times I get it in way ahead and get owned.

Oh well. Only photo I took last night below. Three way all in pre

View attachment 1120307
66s were mine and this tripled me up and allowed me to limp to the final table. Pretty sure it was also my second best hand of the night lol. Best was K-J suited, 3 bet pre got called by 9-6 off and villan turned a straight.

So....one minute allowed for each out villain has?

Wait, that's not right. I'll just be quiet now
Is argue since Villain had 5 outs against you a loss should have been expected. This is @Irish shuffletech we’re talking about here.

So....one minute allowed for each out villain has?

Wait, that's not right. I'll just be quiet now
Ultimately it depends how many bourbons deep the host is running at....

Hah! I got an interesting email last night from Evite. I'm still debating if this should make me proud - or make me feel old..... lol

1683644061645.png

Crazy 8s tonight.......

20230520_215424.jpg

And then this 2 outer to end my night (all-in on the flop)....

20230520_225718.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom