SOLD SFRB Box + Mystery Hot Stamps (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the spirit of the holidays……

I will be doing the following:

The winning bid amount will be given, in cash, to a random mother, standing in line, at a grocery store with kids.

I’ll scout Walmart, recon Kroger, and maybe another spot….

As this woman approaches check out, I will swoop in and give her the cash, say Feliz Navidad, and run away! Maybe skip away, we shall see….. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Oh man, this is incredible!

$777.00
jack nicholson laugh GIF

Windywalker does a “mystery box” auction. The contents of which have to even be discovered……. Winner of that auction, and windy himself have disappeared since that auction….

I say fuck it, make a “Mystery SFRB” auction, but at least show PICTURES of the chips that will come with it……. Even speak on the chips, saying TEN CHIPS….

Then I say the money goes to a random mother in a grocery line, which will absolutely happen.

And now there’s a baggillion dollar bids happening.

And in the sidebar, Barrie over there, NOT bidding :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Is that the cliff notes so far???

Windywalker does a “mystery box” auction. The contents of which have to even be discovered……. Winner of that auction, and windy himself have disappeared since that auction….

I say fuck it, make a “Mystery SFRB” auction, but at least show PICTURES of the chips that will come with it……. Even speak on the chips, saying TEN CHIPS….

Then I say the money goes to a random mother in a grocery line, which will absolutely happen.

Is it possible to thread crap yourself? :wow:

Confused Green Bay Packers GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack

I'm part of plenty of shit shows thank you very much, don't wrap me into your cliff notes! This is yall's mess, we just here for the popcorn.

evil.gif

Is it possible to thread crap yourself? :wow:
Barrie is in here yappin, doin Barrie things. Because he’s Barrie.

I’m just tryin to get chips to a winner, and take said money to a mystery momma at a grocery store.

Be Jolly spirited and what now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Barrie, stop trying to ruin everything and bid. Spread some yolo cheer to family! Come on, step up! You get chips too!

Go answer my DM I sent you 4 days ago
Lol I'm the wrong person to send DMs to asking about chips and what to expect, both from a knowledge and caring perspective. They get pink, I think you can use an eraser. That part is normal for the chips, as for the unevenness and bounciness, no. I grabbed mine 1st day from the cage straight out of boxes, and they don't have those issues. So I'm guessing for yours it might be due to uneven wear and being purchases from different people.
Barrie is in here yappin, doin Barrie things. Because he’s Barrie.

I’m just tryin to get chips to a winner, and take said money to a mystery momma at a grocery store.

Be Jolly spirited and what now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Barrie, stop trying to ruin everything and bid. Spread some yolo cheer to family! Come on, step up! You get chips too!
Hey it's dull and quiet here these days, this is what passes for excitement. Lol but you right, you're doing a pretty good job of this one on you're own. GLWA mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom