SOLD SFRB Box + Mystery Hot Stamps (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to regularly scheduled programming.

@glynn has the high bid of $101

If this bid holds, a mother with kids, in a grocery line, will get swooped on!
I am not interested in the chips but will donate $25 to the final high bid for the random donation. Way to go Lou! Awesome seasonal "giveaway"

I am not interested in the chips but will donate $25 to the final high bid for the random donation. Way to go Lou! Awesome seasonal "giveaway"
Your $25 will be tacked on for the “Grocery Momma” !

Received ✅
IMG_7363.jpeg

Is there a reason @chippitydoodah’s bid isn’t the current max?

I mean, I obviously understand why it isn’t but it’d be nice for precedent to see a mod post in this thread to make it clear.

In the spirit of the holidays……

I will be doing the following:

The winning bid amount will be given, in cash, to a random mother, standing in line, at a grocery store with kids.

I’ll scout Walmart, recon Kroger, and maybe another spot….

As this woman approaches check out, I will swoop in and give her the cash, say Feliz Navidad, and run away! Maybe skip away, we shall see….. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
This will be live streamed from @Hornet's meetup, right?

And how many self-imposed bans have you had as well? :wtf:
Yeah I'd guess overall I'm probably active about half of that time from Nov 2018.
PCFers put both their hands full on the stove when mamma says not to touch it. Then get confused when pa brings out the rubber hose.
I hope I remember this to use it. I've never heard this and it's downright hilarious. It sounds like an obscure quote from some deep cut, like a line out of What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom