SOLD SFRB Box + Mystery Hot Stamps (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST auction thread ever!

IMG_4652.gif

$102

Just got back from an Alabama Poker Bananza BUMP!

Refresh:
In the spirit of the holidays……

I will be doing the following:

The winning bid amount will be given, in cash, to a random mother, standing in line, at a grocery store with kids.

I’ll scout Walmart, recon Kroger, and maybe another spot….

As this woman approaches check out, I will swoop in and give her the cash, say Feliz Navidad, and run away! Maybe skip away, we shall see….. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Currently @:

End today bump!

In the spirit of the holidays……

I will be doing the following:

The winning bid amount will be given, in cash, to a random mother, standing in line, at a grocery store with kids.

I’ll scout Walmart, recon Kroger, and maybe another spot….

As this woman approaches check out, I will swoop in and give her the cash, say Feliz Navidad, and run away! Maybe skip away, we shall see….. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Current High Bid !

Well, the deed is done boys. I truly appreciate everyone who helped, the ones who cheered it on, and Walmart for not calling the cops on the creepy guy walking around pretending to be on his phone :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I did a full recce, verified all intel points to guarantee a proper target, and initiated movement on the mom. Her mother, herself & her beautiful baby girl were selected, and “Operation Grocery Swoop” was executed and completed without incident.

The mother was extremely grateful, cried tears of joy and said thank you to all of you. (I told her it was from a poker club)

IMG_7528.jpeg

IMG_7529.jpeg

Well, the deed is done boys. I truly appreciate everyone who helped, the ones who cheered it on, and Walmart for not calling the cops on the creepy guy walking around pretending to be on his phone :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I did a full recce, verified all intel points to guarantee a proper target, and initiated movement on the mom. Her mother, herself & her beautiful baby girl were selected, and “Operation Grocery Swoop” was executed and completed without incident.

The mother was extremely grateful, cried tears of joy and said thank you to all of you. (I told her it was from a poker club)

View attachment 1242039
View attachment 1242040

Proud Of You Yes GIF

View attachment 1242039
View attachment 1242040
Dang…I just cried a little. Cute ass kid…

simon cowell facepalm GIF

You're supposed to hand the cash over at checkout. You just bought $135 worth it scratch offs.
Eh, funds are fungible. Hand it off at the register or in line, she saves $135 which she can spend on whatever. But studies show most folks in need will spend it wisely, so she and that cute kiddo win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom