Seating Chip Pr0n (1 Viewer)

I just got my Gear Labels for my seating sets today. I felt like removing the inlays and putting the labels on one of the colors tonight. The first complete set is below for the Brown color.

AC68E7D3-F1BD-4621-951E-DC0929CDA349.jpeg

I just got my Gear Labels for my seating sets today. I felt like removing the inlays and putting the labels on one of the colors tonight. The first complete set is below for the Brown color.

View attachment 411204

Very nice! Was actually thinking of buying some Bud Jones from Chip Exchange latest sale, seeing which color I liked and just putting on some labels. Pretty cost effective way to start out with nice seating chips prior to getting into the more expensive stuff.

and the rest of the set is day blue, fuchsia, purple, day green, and radiant red.

Almost identical to the color scheme I want to go with for a solids cash set. Black for hundred, day blue or purple for frac, and white for the ones.

Very nice! Was actually thinking of buying some Bud Jones from Chip Exchange latest sale, seeing which color I liked and just putting on some labels. Pretty cost effective way to start out with nice seating chips prior to getting into the more expensive stuff.
Those Bud Jones roulette chips are nice way to make cheap seating chips or Bounties. Some people even use them to make Tournament sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom