Cancelled Scrub donkey poker chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashyboi22

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, sorry about the confusion about my other post. I purchased a set of srub donkey poker chips for a poker night I was hosting with my family and ftiends, however the postage was delayed so I had to do my poker night without them and now I no longer need them.
The denominations are:
5c x50
25c x200
$1 x200
$2 x100
$5 x100
$100 x100
$5000 x50
Alternate $1 x100
Total 900 chips.
Selling for $400 USD plus postage as this sale is not essential so I'm happy for it so sit up here for a while until someone decides they want them.
Please refrain from posting negative comments and only post if you have a genuine interest.
Thanks

Last edited:
Good luck with auction! Could you explain what the breakdown is geared towards? And as it impacts costs, are we paying shipping from Aus?

Also, someone remind me in two weeks when auction is ending.

A6C95D7E-B92C-421A-869D-DCEE8E514E7C.gif

edit: if anyone finds the shirt above, grab it for me. I could rock it.

Last edited:
Well kind of, yes. If it went well we were going to make it more regular. But that is no longer the case.

Here's a link to the original group buy,
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...p-buy-closes-january-18th-midnight-cst.50003/

Where it links the original purchase price of $208.84 , not $230 as originally quoted in the now not an auction op. Nor is it $400, as stated in the now edited op.

These chips are still in the hands of the person that organized the group buy, who is making nothing from organizing it, and putting in many hours of work to re-ship.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...p-buy-closes-january-18th-midnight-cst.50003/

Where it links the original purchase price of $208.84 , not $230 as originally quoted in the now not an auction op. Nor is it $400, as stated in the now edited op.

These chips are still in the hands of the person that organized the group buy, who is making nothing from organizing it, and putting in many hours of work to re-ship.
I think OP mentioned that the extra $ beyond initial costs was going to Marhault for organizing the whole thing in one of the threads or PMs.

1) It was $220 including PayPal fees which was about $400 Aud, and since then the exchange rate has changed so the original $230 that I said was completely reasonable
2) I'm free to sell these at whatever price I like. If you don't want them. Don't buy them. Simple as that.

I'm free to sell these at whatever price I like.
Sure, except that you don't actually own them yet.

@Marhault should send you the chips after billing you for the shipping costs, or just send you a refund for the cost of the chips. If you really don't want them and want out of your fiscal obligation, those are both reasonable options.

But this is ridiculous.

Sure, except that you don't actually own them yet.

@Marhault should send you the chips after billing you for the shipping costs, or just send you a refund for the cost of the chips. If you really don't want them, those are both reasonable options.

But this is ridiculous.
I asked for a refund, but they said they were unable to give me one, but they said I was free to sell them on PCF and they will ship to the buyer as long as I pay for the postage. You think this is ridiculous? In my PMs ive been sworn at by @BarrieJ3 and I've been nothing but polite and respectful.

I asked for a refund, but they said they were unable to give me one, but they said I was free to sell them on PCF and they will ship to the buyer as long as I pay for the postage. You think this is ridiculous? In my PMs ive been sworn at by @BarrieJ3 and I've been nothing but polite and respectful.
I will fully refund you.
Even your inflated $230 price.

Whilst I understand the frustrations and can see why it may feel like he's trying to take advantage, I'd just like to point out that @Dashyboi22 is fairly new around here, and also still at school I believe.

So maybe relax a little bit with the pitchforks, especially the abusive PM's. Civil conversation gets the job done perfectly well

Yo dawg, get control of your sale post. I’m not the one you want pulled back in here.

You continue to private message me after our interaction is done. You continue to message me with false information about how the site works. You have left negative feedback for me as buyer despite me having not bought from you, and then tried explaining to me how the feedback system works. So yes, I do find you to be a dumbass. And I would not say that publicly unless I was pushed to. I could’ve said Jack wagon, asshat, etc., but I don’t know those to be true. Dumbass I do.

I’m not the one kid. Move on.

Whilst I understand the frustrations and can see why it may feel like he's trying to take advantage, I'd just like to point out that @Dashyboi22 is fairly new around here, and also still at school I believe.

So maybe relax a little bit with the pitchforks, especially the abusive PM's. Civil conversation gets the job done perfectly well
Everything was explained to him upfront. I even pointed out your exact comment.

Maybe I should stop dropping fbombs everywhere, for sure. Calling someone a dumbass for trying to explain (incorrectly) the site to me, seems fair game. But if this is abusive for the internet, I’m moving my family to Australia.

Tomorrow I will take this down and just get them posted to me. Okay? I wasn't forcing anyone to buy them. From what I understand about Tommy's rules I was free to list it at whatever price I wanted. Obviously I was wrong. Im sorry if I've upset you guys as that was not my intention. Once I receive my chips I won't put them up for sale, I'll just keep them.

I misread the rules and corrected myself immediately after sending it to him. He then proceeded to swear at me;even though I had already corrected myself.
Im out. Unwatching, cause I’m guessing this is just gonna keep going. Again, I called you a dumbass for explaining site rules to me (incorrectly).

I’m fine with you selling for what you want, started both publicly and privately. Said I disagreed with tactics, but make that $ and F off.

If you somehow think that this vulgarity is beyond reproach, and is insensitive to the sensibilities found in the masses on a poker chipping site or general internet, I suggest you turn off your laptop/phone, avoid bars, sporting events, grocery stores, public parks, businesses, etc.

Good luck with selling and eff off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom