Screwdriver Sets you Own (4 Viewers)

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
A recent conversation with forum members here led me to believe we are absolutely missing the opportunity to brag on the screwdriver sets that we may collectively own.

So I wanted to start this thread where we can all drool over what is arguably the greatest tool invented - the screwdriver.

I'll kick it off with a screwdriver set most probably wouldn't carry, but this has quickly become my daily carry.

I work in IT (management) and when working with screws, they are small, they come in quantity, and speed to repair greatly affects uptime performance.

This bad boy is fully electric, has surprising torque, uses the most current USB-C technology, AND comes with a built in tactical flashlight.

Look at all those glorious bit add-ons that were included with the set.

Highly recommend this 28-1 tool for all your unscrewing and screwing needs.

20230920_160745.jpg
20230920_160824.jpg

A recent conversation with forum members here led me to believe we are absolutely missing the opportunity to brag on the screwdriver sets that we may collectively own.

So I wanted to start this thread where we can all drool over what is arguably the greatest tool invented - the screwdriver.

I'll kick it off with a screwdriver set most probably wouldn't carry, but this has quickly become my daily carry.

I work in IT (management) and when working with screws, they are small, they come in quantity, and speed to repair greatly affects uptime performance.

This bad boy is fully electric, has surprising torque, uses the most current USB-C technology, AND comes with a built in tactical flashlight.

View attachment 1198151View attachment 1198152
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Bombay Softwares

View attachment 1198151View attachment 1198152
Missing Robertson (superior Canadian bit). Clearly a fail.

1695263405863.png

Let's not derail this thread. Keep it on topic for all the screwdriver loving M'uricans we've got here.

I was interested in screw drivers, but I’m not sure what kind I should get.

Craig, you love yours so much, I might get the same…. But it seems yours has “high torque” and a “tactical flashlight” thingy, is that safe? See below for my concerns.

Thanks for your screwdriver opinion!

IMG_5974.jpegIMG_5975.jpegIMG_5976.jpegIMG_5977.jpegIMG_5978.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom